on 14 April 2010
At first i had trouble getting the printer driver to work with my mac. but canon just released a new driver version that works perfectly with 10.6.2. The printer is amazing. I have a rather small working desk so a compact printer was essential. Not only does it work well, it looks good too! would definitely recommend it to anybody!
on 29 July 2011
What great service from Amazon and TODO TODO the LBP 3010 is a great little printer so easy to use and set up so quiet its a dream after the nightmare I have been having with Kodak ESP3250 ink always drying out and eating the ink (so much for cheap ink)go for a laser its my first wish I got it years ago.
on 5 January 2011
This is a fantastic little printer that I use to print out all my invoices and letters etc. It replaced my Ink jet printers as they were always jamming and drying up. The cartridge that came with this lasted me around 6 months! You wont be disappointed with this product at all.
on 1 December 2013
I bought the unit second hand from the seller and it works exactly as expected. It is fast enough for casual use and does not seem to need any "pre-heating". Very good.
on 20 April 2011
A disappointment. Firstly the USB cable was missing from the package. Secondly, while Canon provide 32 bit drivers for linux, they don't make 64 bit drivers available. I spent about 5 hours trying to compile the drivers from the source code, but it didn't build properly, even after installing all the dependencies. Looking at linux support forums, it seems that very few people can get the drivers to compile properly, and those that can are experts in linux systems programming. I followed their instructions, since they said the Canon instructions were incorrect. I got a bit further, but still couldn't get the drivers to compile.

So in summary, if you're running a 64 bit Linux distribution, avoid until Canon provide working drivers for Linux. I imagine this is typical for Canon printers, so you'd be better off choosing a different manufacturer.
on 11 November 2009
Hi. I was annoyed when got this to find it didn't work with mac. However after much fuss, I found a Japanese version of the driver that worked :D So now I'm happy with the performance etc. Nice little little printer.