Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 31 May 2009
Excellent product. It is the same quality as the one that the midwife uses and baby's heartbeat could be heard as early as 11-12 weeks.
on 13 November 2009
I purchased this product and received it when I was approx 9 weeks pregnant. I had no difficulty immediatly finding the heartbeat and hearing it clearly. I thought the product had a display of the heartbeat, but it doesn't. No big deal, they aren;t very accurate anyways, and it's easy enough to know if the rate is within a healthy range just by listening. I would purchase again. It comes with one bottle of ultrasound gel.
on 15 March 2011
I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with my first child and I bought this product as I was worrying and panicking all the time thinking that something was wrong although my scans & midwife appointments have always been okay and gone well. I was a bit weary about purchasing this product at first as it's cheaper than some others that I have seen and I was a bit unsure as to whether it would be any good however I am delighted with this product I think its absolutely fantastic! I managed to pick my baby's heartbeat up straight away and its extremely clear. Me and my boyfriend can now both enjoying listening to our baby & it gives me piece of mind between midwife appointments that everything is okay. I would certainly recommend this product to anybody who is currently pregnant and needs some reassurance that everything is okay :)
on 4 May 2010
This product has been excellent - if you are in any doubt or have had difficult pregnancies in the past then this provides peace of mind. Highly recommend this.
on 4 July 2013
Really helped with my anxiety during pregnancy.. Just a quick check every day. Not for everyone and watch the midwife closely when they do it.. then repeat afterwards on the same day so that you know you can definitely find the heart beat correctly before you panic. x
on 29 August 2015
Great product for a bit of reassurance from time-to-time. I've been listening in since 9 weeks (and now at 25, have all the lovely kicks and flutters to reassure me instead!). It would have been nice to have a display so that you didn't have to count the heart rate, but overall very good value for money compared with similar products. I like that it takes AA batteries instead of having to pay for more exotic ones.
on 5 March 2016
First of all can I just say I highly recommend this. It came much earlier than expected, well worth your money. I heard my baby's heart beat straight away and im 13 weeks and 5 days along. This is amazing. So clear. Amazon you have done me so proud. Thank you so much!!
on 10 December 2010
It's a great doppler, i am 13 weeks pregnant and can hear my baby's heartbeat very well.I have ordered it Yesterday and got it today already!!! That's what i call express dispatch and delivery! Thank you
on 5 April 2014
best thing i bought during pregnancy altho can get a bit addictive listening to babys heartbeat! great little doppler, found my first babys heartbeat with it at 11 weeks and my second at 8 weeks!, ** tip if you run out of lubricant use ky jelly or some super cheap pound shop style hair gel, any water based gel will do the job **
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2013
I bought this after having a previous miscarriage and I found it really reassuring. I easily found fetal heartbeat from the early weeks of pregnancy and it lasted through both of my pregnancies and still works. Only thing I would change is I would have bought one with a display on.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse