Customer reviews

1,527
Colour: Silver|Style Name: Coffee Machine|Change

on 20 June 2017
This is a wonderful bean to cup machine at a great price. Used every day, produces lovely coffee. Takes a little trial and error getting the balance of strength and volume -but once you get it- lovely. Tip if you have used the milk wand and want more coffee dispensed run some cold water through the wand, otherwise you will have to wait about 15 min before it is ready to produce a coffee.
on 12 July 2017
Really great. I've tried several types of bean. Favourite so far is actually sainsbury's own whole beans, very dark. I use 50% heat as not to burn the beans.

I trained as a Barista and I prefer this bean-to-cup espresso machine over a group handle (manual) one. At least for home use!

One issue is it won't descale properly, tried many liquids and left it there for over a day, but it works the same as ever regardless that the light won't switch off (even after turning the alert timer down (the time between descalings)).

Fantastic though, even used to make espresso martinis by putting the coffee shots in the fridge!
on 11 July 2017
I've had this machine just coming up to a year now. No complaints at all. The setup for getting the right coffee can be a bit fiddly and caused a few arguments but once we found the settings we both liked we haven't changed it since. Used daily, makes a really nice coffee. It is easy to clean when you need to. We've never bothered using the milk foamer, we just heat a cup with some milk in it in the microwave. Like the fact it can fit a full size mug straight under the nozzle.

It does clank and whirr a bit when you turn it on and it is a tad loud when dispensing but on the plus side, it momentarily drowns out the noise of my kids arguing with each other so technically, that's a plus for me!
on 17 July 2017
Fantastic product; we have at least three coffees per day and as long as you keep up with the cleaning and maintenance the it will work with longevity and reliability.

Reasonably priced (though not cheap) and you will make your money back on it when compared to comparatively expensive coffee pod machines. Plus there is the added peace of mind as this machine is not nearly as environmentally horrible as machines that rely on pods. They all end in landfill or worse still, floating in our seas.
on 29 March 2017
Really well pleased with the machine easy to brew coffee and froth up the milk so every thing else will be to how long it last I am hoping a long time as I am pleased with the machine and taste off coffee and de scaling of machine is a cinch
on 3 March 2017
Just when I thought that I would never find anything to compete with the Nespresso machine along come this little wonder. Easy to use, so long as you follow the instructions. Only need you to find the coffee beans to suit your taste. Easy to maintain.
on 24 May 2017
Outstanding! Good results with default settings and it even dispenses boiling water for tea and to warm cups etc. One minor niggle is that I haven't found a way to easily change beans before the hopper is empty, but that is a minor problem and otherwise I am delighted.
on 16 April 2017
Bought this coffee machine as a gift to myself. Looks good, works very well, produces an excellent cup of coffee using beans or ground. Very happy with purchase.
on 5 May 2017
Very impressed with this machine, does a great job with both beans and ground coffee, very easy to use
Only minor quibble would be the milk frother, I don't feel this is as good as other steam wands I have used on other machines - seems hard to get much froth in the milk. But this is a small part of what the machine does, so would still on balance give it 5 stars
on 12 May 2017
Yes, I bought this magnificent machine in 2011 and it has worked trouble free ever since. I have recently started roasting my own coffee beans which makes the coffee this beauty produces even better. Well worth the money.