on 15 April 2009
All i can say is wow, i have heard the hype about GHD'S for years but refused to give in to the hype, after years of refusing i finally gave in last week and couldn't resist these pink straigheners!

They came very fast and well what can i say, there fabulous so easy to straighten my old straighteners which were a good brand (i brought them from a salon ) took a good 10 mins to go over all my hair sometimes 20 mins as my hair is quite wavy and is prone to frizz! With these babies it took all of 5 mins, the straighteners glide through your hair with such ease it doesn't actually feel like they are doing anything until you look at your hair and see how straight it is!

I am a complete convert and after having these less than a week i am already adament that i would never go back to any other straighteners!

They are completely worth the money!

If your in doubt then don't be they are well worth buying, and this from someone who has flat ou refused to buy GHD'S for years!!!
on 2 February 2009
Bought these reluctantly as I thought there was nothing wrong with the much cheaper one we had already. Must say these are amazingly efficient and my usually very critical 15 year old is impressed at the speed at which they are ready for use and so an excellent sleek look every morning. The accompanying dvd was extremely useful as it taught her to curl hair swiftly too. Hair remains well protected. An expensive but good buy all round!
on 7 April 2009
i bought these as a replacement for my previous ghds which lasted for years so my hopes are high for these beauties. the sleek design makes them attractive and eyecatching (plenty of jealous friends!) , they are far too easy to use, with any others it could take me 40 mins in the morning to straighten my seriously thick hair, but these make it more like 10 !! after my last pair i got a cheap set of toni and guy straightners which FRAZZLED my hair, but the ghds leave it sleek and glossy PLUS the finish lasts all day!! I wont go into great detail but there are plenty knobs , buttons and fandangos like the safety 'sleep' mode and air cushioned pressure equalising plates which make these GHDs stand head and shoulders above the competition

my advice to you is that you splash out, these things will last years upon years and have a guarantee , the extra money is well worth it, and before you decide on the cheapies, i speak from experience, what you get is what you pay for, nobody wants straw hair!!!!

treat yourself, pink ghds and 3 different lip glosses and the best bit? £10 from each purchase goes to breast cancer charities - another excuse to buy!!!

izzy xx
on 4 March 2009
just bought the kiss GHD's, was worried as there are alot of fakes out there but i have just registered mine and its real. amazon is approved by the ghd website as well so theres no need to worry.
plus its alot cheaper than the salons!
on 23 February 2009
I know everyone says 'ghd's are the best', and although I have not tried many, I think they are great. My sister and I are twins and have the same hair type, naturally curly but always looking dry frizzy. She has had ghd IV straighteners for about a year and the difference between her hair and mine both straightened was much better. I have had Nicky Clarke straighteners for years and am afraid they are on their last legs (although they were good in their time), so I purchased the ghd's (reluctantly because of the price), but now I have smooth straight shiny hair! a first ever for my hair, and much quicker to straighten than previous. And adding the curls with the straightener leaves my hair shiny and curly, better than my natural curls. Go on spoil yourself, I did and am loving it, now I love my hair !
on 8 February 2009
Great service and quick delivery, was a present for my girlfriend and she loved them...great conditon was very pleased
on 4 February 2009
This is the best Hair styler on the market. It does exactly what it says on the box and more. There is minmum damage to the hair and it is so simple quick and easy to use. It has made such a difference to my lifestyle and I feel more confident in trying "different" style's for my Hair. Its a God send.
on 16 March 2009
These are fantastic. I had some GHD hair straighteners that I've had for about 4 years and they were just starting to go rusty on the sides of the plates (I use them every single day). I always thought they were very good. My husband bought me these for my birthday just gone and they are amazing. They seem to be more powerful than my last ones and it only takes once to go through your hair and it's straight. I would certainly recommend them and although it looks like a lot of money - it's not. If you think how much use you get out of them, and if your like me and won't leave the house without your hair straight it's a bargain!!
on 7 February 2009
If you want sleek smooth hair the these straighteners are for you. Not only will your hair look fantastic they will save you time too, they reach temperature in around 5 seconds and will straighten your hair on the first stroke. Fantastic product.
on 31 December 2008
This Product Is Fantastic, It Glides Through Even The Thickest Hair With Ease, You Can Create Sleek Styles In Minutes! And As An Added Bonus You Get Three Beautiful Ghd Lipglosses:- Dazzle,Demur And Dare! The Iv Styler Makes It Easier To Create The Looks You Want.. And The Barrel Shape Is Perfect For Glamourous Curls!.. And With Added Safety Features You Can Be Reasurred The Ghds Will Not Over-Heat (Even If You Forget To Turn Them Off!) The Ghds Are Ready In Seconds.. Just Turn On And Wait For The Bleep Then Your Ready To Go! But Wait... I Forgot To Turn Them Off... No Worrys Because The Ghds Turn Of After 30 Mins To Avoid Over Heating!
Also The Ghds Are Temprature Sensitive Which Means If They Are In Condtions That Are Too Cold They Will Turn Off To Avoid Damage! So Overall You Get A Nice Product:- Style And Technology All In One!