Customer reviews

Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Pop-Up Tent Boredom Breaker, Large
Size: Large|Change

on 20 April 2015
it is so cute I just got it today and my chichillas couldn't help themselves from popping in and out of the tent they seemed to enjoy it and it helped make sure they didn't chew on any wires as it stood in the way of their reach! the fleece mat is a little on the thin side but that doesn't matter as it is an indoor toy for my pets
on 6 May 2017
This is great for the rabbit to play with outside and to protect from the sun or rain if caught outside! Our rabbit manages to chew these items very quickly as quite flimsy but not an issue with replacing as not overly expensive! He loves rolling around in as we do not attach it to the run with the ties.
on 15 September 2017
Our bunny is quite happy with her tent and hasn't tried to eat it - yet! It's very lightweight and she can move it around easily. I put some cardboard in the bottom as a base and she likes digging and ripping it up!
on 15 November 2017
I usually always like Rosewood products but unfortunately this time they didn't cut the mustard. Way too flimsy.
on 11 November 2017
Too cute! My bunny uses it to hide out, & it is a place to remain calm & relaxed. Love it! She's loves it too.!
on 2 March 2017
I bought this for my two rabbits but between them they managed to nibble away most of it in less than a week.
on 15 June 2017
well used, easily wipe clean and the base cover detaches for washing then reattaches with velcro
on 12 October 2017
I have a small cat who loves the ten and I also purchased the tunnel. Would easily recommend.
on 26 April 2016
Amazing really big my rabbits Betty + Rubble love this
on 24 April 2017
Very happy. arrived on time. Only problem is that the product is actually grey but they included a letter of apology that it was not as described and the bunnies certainly aren't bothered!