Colour Name: Black|Change

on 6 November 2013
I am probably one of the fussiest buyers when it comes to wallets. Therefore was very skeptical on buying one online but having read the reviews I took the plunge. I was not disappointed. It has lots of spaces for credit cards - and they are of the right size so they slot in easily. My other new wallet the credit card slots are so tight I cannot easily put them in or pull them out!! This wallet also has a good size pocket for coins (how do others cope using wallets without a coin slot?). It also has slots for my photo cards ie driving licence. Crucially it is also the right size for UK banknotes. My other wallets are sometimes too small and the UK notes protrude over the top so everyone can see how much money I hold. Here the notes are hidden and the overall wallet size is great and not too large for my pocket. The internal and external straps are annoying but I dont need to use them but did not wish to downgrade the rating. Lovely leathery smell as well. Had it for a couple of weeks and it feels as though it should last a while. Overall am really pleased since its less than £20 and it ticks all the boxes that you need when buying a wallet.
on 25 October 2013
I choose this rating (top rating), as this was a fantastic wallet. It was delivered quicker than I expected. I bought this as a gift for my Husband's Birthday, and he is really thrilled with it. It has so much room, plenty of slots for 'cards' etc. It is very soft, and just the right size to fit into the pocket. Great!!!!
on 8 August 2013
I have always been rather sceptical about wallet purchases because of past experiences, but I am very very happy with this purchase.
The wallet arrived quickly and is of very high quality with lots of space for cards and a nice pocket for change - one thing I can add is that the slot for the notes is a perfect fit! something that always seems to go wrong with other wallets.

Very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it to any guy looking for another wallet.
on 7 February 2012
CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MY HUSBAND, I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE VERY FAST DELIVERY AND PACKAGING IT CAME IN. LOVELY PRESENTATION BOX, AND THE WALLET IS SUPER VALUE FOR MONEY...LOADS OF COMPARTMENTS, AREA FOR FAMILY PHOTOS AND SEPARATE COIN BIT. VERY SOFT LEATHER AND STILL SMELLS WONDERFUL NOW!! VERY VERY PLEASED, AND SO WAS MY HUBBY! THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT SERVICE
on 13 January 2012
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend having read other customer's reviews. It arrived quickly and in a lovely box and smelt great. It was excellent quality and arrived in fantastic condition. It is worth the money and made a great gift.
on 7 March 2014
Ordered Monday 03.03.14 and received Friday 07.03.14 so very pleased with the delivery time. The wallet is supplied in a gift box with a nice matt finish making it an excellent gift item. Within the box the wallet is very well packaged with credit card shaped cardboard placed in each card slot and long card strips where paper money slides in, this keeps the wallet shape perfectly in transit.

The leather has a matt finish and is very soft, supple and has a nice, new leather smell which isn’t overpowering. There are more compartments here than I will probably use but that means I won’t run out of storage space (I wouldn’t keep change in the coin pouch section as I think this would add too much bulk). The stud fastenings are strong and secure, I particularly like the section that zips closed in the middle, providing a much more secure containment if you’re concerned about anything falling out.

The build quality is excellent and as I’m posting this after just receiving the item, I’ll amend this review later if there are any problems in this regard. I bought this as my smaller wallet is wearing out so it does take up a bit more space though I would describe it as a medium size. Closed and empty the wallet dimensions are approximately 90(h) x 110(w) x 20(d) mm.
on 30 April 2016
Had this wallet getting on for three years now, it's great and comes nicely packed in a fancy box.
Plenty of space and generally good quality; my only gripe is that the leather around the button has worn away, and did so rather quickly, exposing the metal underneath, but it's purely an aesthetic issue and causes no issue with the function of the wallet itself.
If they were able to thicken or otherwise treat the leather somewhat on the button flap, it would get five stars from me, however as it seems inevitably doomed to wear away quickly from daily use, the best I can do is four.
Will definitely be buying another when this one wears out as three years is the longest a wallet has ever lasted me, and it seems good to last me many more as of yet.
on 9 March 2016
Nice quality.
It has lots of pockets for credit cards, and the coin purse is very handy.
I find the £50 tend to protrude over the top, and the middle lining between the two pockets where the notes go is very flimsy and folds in on itself and the notes sit on top of it and makes putting them in awkward.
VINE VOICEon 11 March 2014
Having tried for two years to get Credit Card Sentinal to let me have a replacement for my registered wallet and been told time after time You will get it in seven to ten days I gave up and ordered this wallet.
I have to say that the quality is excellent and I really like the layout, in many ways it is better than the one it replaced.
I like to way it opens up with fold out sections and the windows. I can store all the cards and drivng liicence and membership cards with easy access.
I don't keep loose change in my wallet but I am sure that compartment will be useful for other things.
on 24 November 2015
I ordered the same wallet a couple of years ago as a present for my partner and the leather was soft and smooth and lasted up till this time, but my reorder is not the soft and smooth product I know. I am sure it is probably resilient but most certainly not as attractive..Very frustrating just before Christmas as I am away up until Christmas eve so unable to readdress the issue and give the good present I wanted to.