Customer reviews

Brut Original EDT Spray 100 ml
Size: 102 ml EDT Spray|Change
Price:£5.48+ Free shipping

on 9 October 2017
My husband went on and on about this aftershave which I had never heard of - so I bought it. I asked it would be nice as he went on about it however it smells of old man.
That would be fine if your and old man however my hubby is 31 and I'm 29.
Buy this for your grandpa as a lovely present but not for your daft husband or you'll have to put up with awful smell!
on 29 October 2015
Reminds me of the old days. I still like it. It has such a distinctive smell. Very well priced too.
on 4 October 2017
Lovely, can't beat the smell of good old Brut
on 4 September 2017
Smells as it should
on 28 March 2017
nice one
on 11 October 2015
It's not quite the Brut 33 smell but definitely the smell of seventies dad's and uncles and I love it for that!
on 31 March 2017
Brings back wife's memories, still cool.
on 12 September 2017
Has a great scent to it and was a perfect Father's Day gift!!!
on 2 March 2016
Fab item just wat i wanted , and seller was very helpful would buy again frm them very pleased.
on 9 March 2012
A lovely "old school" clean, fresh and masculine scent. Staying power is moderate but the sillage is really great. I have a lot of designer frags and this smells better than a fair percentage of them. Great one!