on 24 October 2013
I bought this on a whim - I have relatives who have one and I'm always envious of their delicious, freshly-squeezed orange juice. It arrived quickly (although it wasn't packed -it arrived with a delivery note stuck to the box. Just a warning in case you're going to buy it as a gift.). It's a fab little juicer - feels well made and is remarkably easy to clean. This is a huge plus, because I'm lazy.
on 28 January 2017
I use this often. It is the second one I have had. With the first one I thought I would juice a lot of oranges and store the juice in the fridge.
This was a mistake and the thing burnt out. With the second one I have stuck to 5 large Oranges at a time and it is doing very well. I would not like to be without it.
on 16 November 2013
Sometimes you get what you pay for, but this is not the case. This little guy handles any kind of citrus without much effort.

I use it for oranges mostly and it does a great job at removing the juice from the orange in a couple of seconds. It is also very easy to clean and store.

Excellent build quality for such a low price. You can buy with confidence.
on 2 October 2012
This product arrived 3 days after ordering. it was packed well and was received undamaged. my wife tried it out and she was very pleased with it. it does what it is supposed to do and well. as my wife cannot grip things very well this product is a great aid as all you need to do is hold the citrus fruit onto the machine with the palm of your hand. i would recomend this product.Philips HR2737/70 Citrus Press, 25 Watt, 0.4 Litre
on 10 April 2013
This is one of those really rare products that just works.

It works perfectly and it is SOOOOO simple to clean which means you'll use it over and over again.
I looked at many juicers even those in the £199 range, forget them, just buy this one. Period.

The price is so low for this one, I'd be happy to pay £30 for this and still be overly happy.

If all you want is juice from oranges or lemons / limes etc then buy this one. You can choose to have 'bits' or not. The construction looks very tough indeed, its dish washer safe.

No product gets better than this, brilliant!
on 16 July 2013
I first saw one of these in Portugal some years ago and have been looking for one for ages to take down to Spain because I just love a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning, it worked well, wasn't particularly quick but got out most of the juice and kept all the pips out of the way. Also very easy to clean. I'm thinking of buying another one for here, although the oranges are not so cheap as they are in Spain
on 8 August 2013
Had this baby for a while. Squeezed oranges, grapefruit, limes and lemons on it. It has a weird function that if you press in a certain way (perhaps too hard) it starts to jerk by changing direction constantly. It has a mind of its own in this regard, but it's a great product - and if it cost a bit more I wouldn't be able to say it was expensive. It makes a little noise, but it's not irritating me.
on 12 February 2012
This was bought to take to strain out of manually juicing fruit for marmalade and it worked a treat! It is a simple machine that does exactly as it says and is sold at a good price. It is relatively easy to clean by hand or, better still, goes nicely in the dishwasher. You cannot really beat the taste of freshly squeezed orange juice and this really does do the job. Would highly recommend.
on 21 August 2013
I had on of these citrus presses many years ago and up to recently I was using it every day, but then the day came when it wouldn't work so I had to purchase a new one. I was so glad I spotted this one, as it is far superior to the one that broke. This is an amazing Press and I use it every day to extract juice from both my lemons and oranges. The juice which it extracts is twice the amount of my old non electric one, and because of this factor I have ordered another one incase you stop stocking this product, or have problems with the supplier. It does everything that it says on the box, and I would recommend this product as it extremely well worth the money.
on 2 September 2011
Excellent citrus press that does the job to perfection. Small enough not to take too much space in the kitchen counter but large enough to hold juice from 4 oranges without having to empty it.

It works efficiently and changes direction every time you release pressure to ensure the most out of your oranges!

It would be useful if it came with a little sieve in case that you don't like the 'bits'.