on 5 April 2009
My girlfreind does like to cook - alot! She likes this mixer and found it very easy to use. Yes it does seem a little noisy and reminded me of my electric drill. However, it is solid and feels good to hold. The blue LED is clear and easy to view. The black finish is smooth and stylish. The componants fit in fairly easily and pop out after pressing the detatch button - much more effective than my electric drill bits! I bought this at the full £39.99 here on amazon and I am pleased with the purchase.
on 13 February 2016
A lovely solid powerful hand-held item which whips cream and cooking mixes effortlessly. Would have loved if it had come with a stand. Happily using for last 4 years. Highly recommend.
on 28 December 2013
It was a present from my daughter. I love baking, and I can assure everybody, who loves preparing food or making dessert, you can miss it from your kitchen.
on 4 February 2009
This is handsome to look at and feels easy in the hand. I chose it because I prefer the fine, wire like beaters rather than the thicker, flatter ones. This type of beater gives better results with cream and eggwhites and I found it equally good with mashing potatoes or creaming cake mixture. Very pleased with it and would buy again at the bargain price.
on 3 January 2010
I bought the same mixer 4 years ago, the old one was broke therefore I bought the same one from amazon , it worked wonder like my old one. I recomend to peopel who want a simple baking and quick baking
3 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2010
I am very happy with this product and it looks very smart. I like the wire style whisks rather than the flat mettle ones and would recommend it.
One person found this helpful
on 29 January 2009
I bought this hand mixer because of the 16 speed function. To be honest my old kenwood hand mixer with 2 speeds was just as good. I wanted the slowest speed to be super slow...but it still splatters the mixture about. It's a noisy machine as well. But for 19.99 you can't really complain.
7 people found this helpful
on 22 September 2010
I only used this item twice and the on/off switch stopped working, so to switch it on I had to use the +/- buttons. The eject button doesn't seem to work properly either. The item is also very heavy, making it difficult to use.
on 7 December 2010
After a failed search elsewhere for a mixer with thin wire type beaters I found and purchased this product. It has proved to be excellent, just what I wanted to replace a favourite I had had for years. I would highly recommend it. It has excellent controllable beating speeds and a flat bottom for easy standing on a work surface.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 February 2009
This looks good,
does the job,
not to heavy to use.
Just the thing for your kitchen.
2 people found this helpful