on 15 December 2015
haven't noticed a difference to be honest, been using for a month now morning and night, my 2 front teeth are composite fillings (knocked out as a kid) so maybe they can't whiten? the rest are my own, but 1 tooth in particular is yellow at the bottom & this tooth paste isn't strong enough to whiten!
If I want really perfect white teeth I think I've come to the conclusion to get veneers like most TV stars have! (If I had a spare £15/20k?)
on 10 May 2017
This item is has described and delivery service good too. Fab***** OK price Overall I have given 5 stars for this item
on 4 October 2017
Good for smokers and getting stains off teeth!
on 28 May 2017
My partner had to clean his teeth before whitening the dentist said. Did the job according to him
on 27 January 2018
Brilliant..
on 12 September 2016
wife loves it, old puffer !!
One person found this helpful
on 26 April 2013
The service was quick and friendly, this toothpaste is fantastic I have seen a change in the colour of my teeth within a week! I am so happy with my purchase that I will definitely return to your products in the near future (in fact as soon as the toothpaste runs out) I would like to thank you for your fantastic service, I am a very satisfied customer...my money has been definitely well spent!
One person found this helpful
on 4 January 2017
Clean Smile ! I'm not a smoker but keeps my teeth clean !
on 29 July 2016
It's a perfectly decent toothpaste - but as a whitener - no good I'm afraid.
on 4 July 2016
Brightens up your teeth nicely. Can make them sensitive if you use too often