Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 April 2011
This compilation is a fantastic mixture of new and old classic tunes played on the piano. There are quite a few recent songs on which is so rare to find played on the piano nowadays and this was the only cd I could find with them on. Perfect for easy listening, during a dinner party and I am using them to play in the background at my wedding! Hugely recommend and can't help but make you feel relaxed and happy!
on 8 October 2009
This 4 disc set not only represents excellent value for money, it is total chillout material. Perfect as dinner party background music or therapeutic 'unwind after a hard day' music. If I have one criticism, the missing track is 'A Nightingale Sang in Berkley Square'.
on 21 August 2011
This is a 4 cd set of piano music - 60 pieces in total. They include all time greats including 'Night and Day' 'Stormy weather' 'Hey Jude' ' Moonlight sonata' 'The girl from Ipanema' as well as more recent tunes. The reason my husband and I rate them so highly is because of the clarity of each note and the pleasant, relaxing atmosphere they bring to the listener. The cds sound just as good outdoors as well as indoors and are a great buy. I recommend them 100% and will be looking at the other titles in this series.
For those that, like me, would like to know which tracks are on the 4 Cds before buying here it is.

Track Listing
1. Closest Thing to Crazy
2. Stormy Weather
3. Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
4. (They Long to Be) Close to You

15. The Girl from Ipanema

1. Come Away with Me
2. (Everything I Do) I Do It for You
3. You've Got a Friend
4. Theme from Love Story (Where Do I Begin)
5. As Long as He Needs Me

14. When I Fall in Love
15. Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet
16. The Banana Song.
on 6 June 2011
A very easy to listen to collection of tunes. Good for the not-too-experienced pianist or fans of gentle music to relax to.
on 15 December 2013
Highly recommended album for an alternative twist on chill out music. Lots of great timeless classic tunes mixed up with lots of modern day tunes. Great album if you want to chill out and relax or if you just love the sound of the piano. Highly recommended.
on 17 September 2014
Excellent album. Good to have as background music, but also to listen to the instrumentals. We bought it to use when our wedding guests arrived before the ceremony (so it wouldn't be silent). It worked very well. Since then we listen to it all the time (not just as background).
on 29 December 2013
Simply Piano moods is an excellent collection of piano favourites. Just a pitty that Piano moods and simply piano moods had quite a few tracks in common. One should rather order either of the two and not both together. But still I enjoyed it
on 8 December 2013
Perfect for mellow evenings and dinner parties. I chose the CD's with recent hits translated into piano music, subtle without being "musak"
on 7 December 2013
Hi lovely lovely music, great for playing in the background or just listening to in general Good price compared to shops Would recommend