Size: 2.2kg|Change

on 2 June 2017
I always use this stuff, it is with out a doubt the best/value mass gainer out there.
there is nothing on the market as good quality all round in gainers, i have tried them all.
This is very ncie tasting, mixes fine. and most of all, packs a huge amount of calories.
Thinking of the price, theirs nothing that comes close
on 14 May 2017
Use this stuff before. Would recommend everytime. Taste brilliant and mixes well. Does not bloat like some others. Does give u all the protien intake u need. 3 scoops a day can be easliy taken.
on 25 June 2017
When taken along side good diet this works brilliantly. I have a very hi metabolism so I take with high calorie milk in morning after breakfast and with protein milk post workout and within the first week I put weight on which is a hard thing for me to do.
It does give you bad wind tho but this seems to be a common theme through mutant products and it could maybe mix a bit better but it's more than drinkable. Just need to shake well through out
on 12 September 2016
I tried (and couldn't finish) one shake and returned it. It is absolutely vile. It doesn't taste even close to Strawberry and Banana. It is overly sweet in a bad way and tastes like medicine, fake and synthetic.
on 17 May 2017
Found myself going to the loo more often than usual..
on 5 May 2017
I buy this regularly.
on 29 July 2014
Bought it as a small bag to try it out as a lot of my body builder friends suggest it. They were right its very good. Easy to drink arrived on time. I ended up buying a 6.8k bag after I finished this one.
on 3 March 2014
I started to use this to see what results I could achieve.I was not disappointed bulk up with real muscle increase.However really high calorie count so be careful with over use.
The results will be there.
on 6 February 2017
super!
on 16 July 2015
My favourite protein powder so far! Great taste, lots of calories in a shake and it really fills you up