on 5 February 2013
I saw this movie quite a few years back when I was a kid and loved it, now i'm a bit older I watched it again well both movies back to back and I loved them still. They have an enjoyable uplifting vibe to them and are a great watch for all ages with some laughs here and there. if anyone is having doubts over whether to buy this movie don't because you can't not love this movie, even the most serious person will enjoy it.
on 19 February 2018
Loved these films when I was younger, have re-watched them with my 9 year old son & 7 year old daughter and they now love them too! Let’s hope for a 3rd movie!
on 25 April 2018
Bought for my grandson to learn his words for his school play and he was awesome.
on 5 January 2018
Arrived quickly. Both disks worked fine. Love these films! Lighthearted comedy.
on 5 December 2013
Not actually seen on recent purchase of 2 DVD's as one was a xmas gift for a friend and the other myself to add to my collection. But both films are quite hilarious. in my opinion sister act is better than sister act 2 However I do have to slightly agree with a previous review that the story line is so similar in both. I would still say go for it and value for money
on 28 April 2018
Still good fun after all these years! Good to just have in any DVD collection. The first one is the best
on 14 March 2013
Although seen many times on TV these movies are great to have in your collection as they are to be watched over and over again and have such a 'feel good' factor. The music is superb, the storylines convincing and the acting excellent. I have enjoyed them so many times and I'm sure will do so again in the not too distant future - the Sisters characters are so touching.
on 9 October 2017
Fantastic value and service.Both are delightful films. There should also be a stage version of S.A.2-it deserves it!
on 29 July 2017
Love whooping Goldberg films and always love to watch the sister acts films good price to
on 25 August 2015
I adore the Sister Act films, the first one is great because it is about Delores escaping the mobster ex and the nuns get involved, fabulous! The 2nd, I adore the cast, music, storyline....everything about it!