Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos

on 3 November 2007
This is a very American concept and rather Bumbo'ish.

I did not want to faff around with straps and all the usual booster seats tend to slip around on hard chairs.

Non-slip rubberised base does not shift an inch even with a wriggling 2.5 year old on it. You can just wipe it down in a second, no cracks for food to fester away in. You can just pick it up and plop it down on another chair in an instant. Comes with a carry case so you can potentially take it out with you. It has a rim round the back for sufficient back support.

There is no picture on amazon.co.uk but you can see one on amazon.com

Perfect, simple and good value for money. Buy one!
on 13 June 2015
Soft, light, rubbery seat, seems comfortable for my 2 year old. The sitting surface is rough, so it's not the best for wiping (need to rub a bit to get crumbs, etc. out). However, it's easy to move and does not seem to be too easy to tip over (although we have a calm toddler). Not sure what the purpose of the sections on the sitting surface is though.
on 19 September 2014
Can't rate this booster seat highly enough 10/10. It's safe, it's comfortable, it's easy to keep clean, overall it does what you want it to. My two year old granddaughter is so proud of 'my seat'. We use it for meals and activities like painting and Playdoh. My daughter bought one as soon as she saw how it worked for the little one.
on 11 May 2015
Very comfortable and good size too if it was for a larger child, as seat area roomy. Only thing is that it's not 'non-slip' as described.
My daughter is old enough to climb by herself and sit nice and so I've no worries, but not suitable for children to jump up unaided.
Would like a strap or something to hold it in place.
on 18 August 2016
This is a great booster seat. I have a cheaper one that works from 6 months but it needs to be strapped onto the chair which is a bit fidgety when visiting houses like granny or friends houses... I wanted the grey but it was sold out so we got the green and it's perfect. For me it's the cleaning factor - you just wipe it down. Many of top sellers are hard cleaned particularly the cloth covered booster seats. I hope to use this with my daughter (9 months old) but I'll probably have to buy a second one as id say our 25 month old boy will still be in his for some time to come.
on 20 June 2016
Great booster seat and washes / wipes great. It is a bit more expensive than other booster seats but I bought this for my son years ago, then used it for my daughter. It's been taken on holidays and to restaurants, flung about the boot of a car and is STILL in perfect condition. I've now passed it on to a friend to use for her toddler.
on 11 October 2012
I've purchased quite a few booster seats in the past. But this is most certainly the best, as all the others I've had needed to be tied to the chair and with time the ties ripped off or the cushions started to split. Although this is a bit bulky for carrying out an about it is perfect for our home and grandparents. Its easy to clean with no crevasses where little bits of food can collect. Love it!
on 11 July 2016
We were unsure about buying one of these. The price seemed high, we could buy many other booster seats for a lower price. In the end we were persuaded by a friend who had one for their older boy so we bought one.
I haven't regretted it its now 3 years since buying it and we still use it. Our daughter is 5 and quite tall for her age but she still likes to sit on this booster and the dinner table.

It has stayed In good shape and I am sure I could still sell it on second hand for a decent price even now.
on 27 March 2013
Bought for my 34month-old to move out of highchair and sit on normal dining chair. Does the job perfectly. It doesn't move around on the chair when sat on. There is another product available by another company (BB) which is considerably more expensive - I'm glad I chose this option!
on 1 September 2010
This is an absolutely wonderful booster seat! I have bought one for my daughter and she loves it. I have also bought the second one for my brother's son and he loves it as well. Fantastic purchise!!