on 18 August 2013
Rated this before but was asked by the seller to remove it
It was recomend to buy this with blue tooth headphones (which buy the way were great)
But this didnt work, didnt come with the disc containing installer and set up instructions.

They asked me to remove my coments and they would refund my payment but alas they didnt even manage to do that!!
I know it was only 99p but it still means I cannot give a posative review
on 28 June 2013
Unlike a previous dongle (from a different manufacturer) this one does not work. Any port, any machine all it generates is "USB device not recognised".

It may be 99p, but it is worth nothing.
on 25 August 2013
Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit could not find a driver for this. I installed the enclosed mini disc which resulted in the "blue screen of death". I have recpvered the PC but will not be trying again.
on 24 November 2013
I bought this in error because I am running Windows 7 and failed to notice that was not included in the compatability list.
When It arrived I thought I would give a whirl anyway and plugged it into my laptop and was pleasantly surprised to find that after a bit of searching the internet Windows found a driver and told me it was ready to use. It connects faultlessly with the bluetooth headphones I recently bought from Amazon and I'm very pleased with my purchase so far. Fortunately none of the problems experienced by some other people, though I've not tried to pair it with any of my other devices.

2/3/2013 - Turned on the laptop and had a message that the device had stopped working. Faffed about for a bit tried a reinstall but it seems to have gone toes up. Small amount of cash for 3 months use.
on 11 August 2013
Get what you pay for, I advise spending a few more pounds and get something of value. This little adapter has a burning smell when plugged in and not detected by any of the recommenred operating systems.
on 15 August 2013
Arrived with no documentation and minus the CD shown beside it in the pictures on the amazon sales page, which suggested this was included with the item. Works very well with the obscenely overpriced Blusoleil software pack, but you are far better off paying a bit more for a better dongle, the use of which should be unrestricted. The problem can be worked around but takes hours to sort out.
on 16 May 2013
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Plug and play. Slower than cable but so much cooler. Range is suitable for the 4bdroom house I live in. Very happy with my purchase. In fact, I have just ordered another one :-)
on 16 March 2016
would not reccomend to anybody it loads on your laptop but 2 parts of the software fail to load i tried to download the software from the company that made it but it was not available i ran ny driver update to see if that worked but still no joy DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ITEM
on 17 February 2011
What can I say, does exactly what it is supposed to! Just plugged it into a spare USB port on my Windows 7 laptop, let the system install the drivers and Bob's your Uncle. Bluetooth connectivity in less than 2 minutes, one in my laptop and the other in my wife's; and as the adapter is so small, I leave it plugged in.

I rated this 4 stars because when they arrived, they were loosely placed in a normal envelope without any padding or paperwork. Postage aside, great value for money.
on 18 June 2013
The device came with no driver CD and did not have a box. It came in a small envelope with my address on the front.

I could not get the device to install on any OS but I think this is down to the supplier of my device giving me a after marked rip off.