on 16 October 2011
My two cats love Felix Good as it Looks, they won't eat cheaper brands since they started eating this brand. The only problem is they both will not eat the beef variety and as beef is included in all the meat varieties it means I always get left with un-opened beef sachets which I am going to give to my neighbour to see if her cat likes it. They eat all the other flavours, so I don't know what it is about the beef they don't like.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 June 2016
My cats love Felix as good as it looks but they hate the salmon flavour. It is so ennoying went the salmon is included in most of the fish or mixed packets. I have had to change them to meat or Country recipes.
on 6 May 2014
All the AGAIL varieties are very much liked by my four cats - however, I am extremely disappointed to find that Amazon have increased their prices for these pouches by nearly three-fold - used to be approx. £12 - £14 but now the only ones available seem to be priced at least £27 - £40 a pack - a ridiculous increase! I will now have to resort to buying supplies at my local supermarket - I wonder how much business Amazon is losing through this extremely greedy increase.
on 23 January 2012
The Good as is Looks range is my cats' favourite (not including my own dinner). But the price seems to go up and down like a yo-yo, both on Amazon and in supermarkets (which have special offers fairly regularly), so make sure you buy it when the price is reasonable.
on 10 December 2013
I was getting tired of searching the supermakets for the special offers on this brand, as my two cats only eat this brand. Very pleased with the price and not having to leave the house. Good find.
on 7 December 2012
My 15 mth old cat can be fussy, for instance he doesn't much like the Beef sachets, sometimes he'll eat it and other times would rather starve! On the whole he really enjoys this selection. It is so much better ordering it online as we do not own a car and it is too heavy to carry home with the twice weekly shopping. It always arrives perfectly packed and about 3 days after ordering.
on 17 July 2012
My cats love this food. I have tried them on whiskas and others but they just love the as good as it looks range. considering its normally about £4.50 for one box this is very economical.
on 11 December 2012
I have between 9 and 11 cats, both feral and house cats and they all eat it, even though they can be very fussy, much easier than opening and disposing of tins as well.
on 11 July 2013
I buy the food, teh cats (usually) eat it ..story over! They doen't eat it, they whinge, I'm unhappy at their noise so is it the food or just fussy cats?
on 27 April 2013
I personally don't like it but the cats seem to appreciate it! They have decided they only want Felix As Good as it Looks now.