Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture
Price:£4.26+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 November 2017
worked for my husband
on 9 October 2014
as expected love it was delivered in quick time as well no complaints
on 27 May 2017
it just works used it for years
on 3 November 2017
Excellent product
on 24 October 2016
Since giving up smoking a few years ago I have been getting mouth ulcers a lot. Which according to my doctor happens to some ex smokers. Anyway, the point is that I have tried a LOT of products that are meant to help with the pain and nothing is anywhere near as good as this. Most products numb the pain for very very short periods, often not even long enough to finish a meal. So I found that the pain it caused to apply these products was not worth the results (ie bonjela).
However this stuff is great, I apply it in the morning and it lasts until just before lunch.
I would say though that applying it effectively takes a bit of practice, as is a bit fiddly and will make you eye's water. Though I have found this to be the case with all such products.
As for whether it helps in the healing process, I couldn't say. I try to avoid using anything on mouth ulcers in the hope they will heal by themselves, as I tend to find the more you interfere the worse they get. However once they get bad enough I slap this stuff on and it work's great.
on 4 June 2017
I've had this for 8 months now (still have 2/3 left of the bottle) using it now and then, whenever an ulcer appears and all the times it has been used, it has worked tremendously. From the very first application and it goes to immediate combat on the ulcer, significantly reducing pain, inflammation and size in a matter of a minute or more. After a couple hours to a day, it heals and my mouth returns to its original ulcer free state. In my initial use, I felt a slight pain, though since then all I feel is a slight and harmless tingling sensation when applying the product. Your experience might differ, depending on the size of the ulcer, though it'll likely work for you too in light of the plenty positive reviews.

Though as others have reported, you must be careful and only apply the liquid from the bottle (via cotton buds provided) directly on the ulcer and not on any surrounding healthy cells in the mouth - if that happens you might receive a slight damage on such healthy cells and perhaps a mild pain, though nothing serious and that can't be healed quickly.

This is one of those great products that doesn't just get the job done, but gets the job done quickly.
on 30 December 2016
This is fantastic stuff for painful ulcers and numbs them for ages!! However there is a short period of pain to endure when applying!! The slight tingling they describe is
In fact agony if the ulcer is very bad!! Had a lot of fun watching my partner running around screaming!!! However it really does work better than other treatments!!
on 19 October 2016
got rid of my ulcer in hours!!!!!
on 14 January 2017
This thing saved my day. I literally bite my lips many times when i'm stresed and the results is i have ulcers.
This is what i needed. Used many different products and this one is definitely valuable one.
Worst ulcers stay even 2 weeks but with this thing i reduced it to 4 days.
on 25 November 2016
I'm sure you understand when I say that it's impossible finding anything that works, but this is not the case.
Yes it burns on the initial applications, but yes you will be able to handle it... And guess what?... It works!