on 22 June 2010
This is the second time I've used Ligo. The phones were just as described and delivered really quickly. I like chunky phones with bigger number pads to press because of arthritis in my fingers and these are just right without being too bulky. The suppliers, Ligo, give excellent service and I highly recommend.
on 17 March 2012
I bought this for an elderly relative (90 yrs young!). She has found them very simple to use, once I set them up - again instructions easy to follow. Not a huge difference of ringtones but was able to set a loud one - very useful. very good product. Huge buttons and very clear screen.
on 11 September 2013
We have had this phone before, it's even improved further. Very clear writing on the screen & a large keypad ( we don't need to put our glasses on to read the numbers etc.) and a nice, loud ring tone, it could not be better for us! (We are both over 65.)
It is so easy to use!
on 1 July 2014
When picking up the handset even just to move it out of the way I often keep catching the controls which are mounted on the side just where you would normally grip the handset to move or use it.

I do like however the handset's display and convenience.
on 15 August 2013
I bought the 'Bt freestyle 710' for a 90 year young! neighbour when hers broke.
After a short talk through on how to use, she was off & away (I didn't even get called in to go through it again)
Easy to use, very user friendly would recommend
on 30 October 2013
Replacement for a corded phone. First cordless I've bought. Good instruction manual. Display screen a little small compared to the one I had on corded phone but quickly got used to it. So much more freedom to wander about - even used it in the garden.
on 5 February 2013
I bought this product for my elderly parents. They love the large buttons and display. I strongly recommend a younger person programs it's memory. It would be better if the numbers were stored on the base unit, then you wouldn't have to do it twice.
on 13 July 2013
I bought a pair of these a few years ago and they have proved very good, especially easy to handle and use, with the large buttons. My neighbour needed a new 'phone recently so I had no problem in buying one for her, which she found very good.
on 1 January 2010
Goods were delivered in a timely fashion, all worked ok, satisfied with the service I received.
Phones are larger than many on the market but have the advantage of large buttons and a good size display. Good for people with impaired eyesight.
on 14 March 2014
I bought a single freestyle 710 set (no answerphone) to link with an existing 750 unit (with answerphone) in the belief that they could be linked together wirelessly. Instructions need to be followed to the letter, but the result works fine.