Colour: Black|Change

on 8 February 2017
I have to say that given the previous reviews on this item, I was very hesitant. But I took a gamble & I am more than please to say the gamble paid off.
Yes there is a sticker on the bin, but like most stickers, it will come off with gentle persuasion.
The bin is more than suitable for a loaf and any extra in there with it. No danger of a loaf sticking out of the top of it that's for sure. Yes the lid is on tight, but that just means the bread stays fresh for longer. Very happy with this purchase.
on 15 January 2017
Ordered this and then nearly cancelled it when I saw the duff reviews. Glad I stuck with it though because although the metal is a bit thin, everything else is as described and holds plenty. The lid is nice and tight so keeps breads really fresh.
on 7 January 2012
Bought this product but the lid was damaged on delivery. After reading other reviews with regard to this product it seems to be a recurring problem.
Love it, my only question is why the heck do you stick a label right next to BREAD. I have just spend half an hour trying to get it off, the label is now gone but where it was stuck is still there. Spoils the whole thing.
on 12 September 2013
What a handsome bread bin !. I had a china bin that I had limped along with for many years but this bread bin has usurped the old one by miles.
It is a clean fresh looking item and very sturdy. Delighted..
on 15 July 2013
I love this bread bin, its exactly what I wanted and matches the rest of the cannisters I bought. Very trendy and easy to keep clean. I would recommend Premier to anyone looking for great kitchen accessories.
on 26 March 2017
good
on 17 April 2017
DID NOT ORDER IT
on 1 May 2017
Excellent just what I expected
on 10 January 2013
I have wanted a bread bin for ages, and one that is not too big, this is I think an ideal size, and I must say the Bread definitely keeps fresher for longer.