on 18 November 2015
It's about what you'd expect for the price. It arrived a bit scuffed and dented but as it was to go with a Halloween costume that actually worked it its favour. Small enough for my 3 year old to manage but still enough space for treats to keep her happy. It won't last a lifetime but it should last long enough for imagination play. Arrived quickly.
on 11 January 2018
Bought this to go with the 'Room on the Broom' witch. My granddaughter loves it and has hardly put it down. I can't understand why other reviewers have said it is smaller than they expected as it does say 5cm not inches. It was actually bigger than I expected it to be. Well worth the money for the enjoyment value.
VINE VOICEon 21 November 2016
Bought this to form part of a witch's costume for my daughter for Hallowe'en. She loved it. It plays the part well and is quite sturdy but it is very plasticky and feels a little expensive for what it is. If you don't mind the price, add another star.
on 17 March 2017
Nice little cauldron....but the plastic is a bit too cheap for the price paid. However, my daughter is very happy with it as used as an accessory to her witch costume for world book day to put little sweeties in.
on 28 November 2017
Rather cheap but you get what you pay for. But my daughter loved it - job done!
on 17 October 2017
Very small. Could have bought a bigger one at the supermarket for half the price
on 9 July 2017
This cauldron is very sweet however it is nowhere near the size quoted. It is only 5" high and wide. (not 9" ) and not big enough for what I wanted.
I feel cheated as I can't return it and get another in time for my Granddaughter's birthday so I'll have to keep it. I have reported the sizing issue hopefully it will be amended.
on 2 November 2017
Cute item, arrived quickly.
on 20 December 2015
I have 2 grandchildren who like to mix up potions !!! Usually a mixture of water and anything I have in the cupboard like oats and any other cereal.These cauldrons were perfect for the job.They will love them.
on 21 October 2016
Small enough for my 5 year old to carry comfortably and fill with treats at her Halloween disco. Does the job!

See one answered question