Size: One Size|Change

on 25 June 2017
I love this spork and take it everywhere as it is small enough to slip in your pocket. Whether that be camping, backpacking or trying street food in Mumbai. Even though there are no sharp edges I will not try to take it in carry on luggage on an airplane, always in the hold. I never really use the knife bit but the spoon and fork both work as intended.
on 17 December 2016
I got this to save having to carry a fork and spoon. It came in very useful on meny occasions and unlike the million plastic ones I went through it lasted and still hasn't broke after years of use.
on 19 September 2016
Great fork and spoon lost my last one but it had done me proud for 5 years without any visible sign of wear and tear, hence buying replacement
on 12 February 2017
So light. I'm carrying this in my bag to eliminate plastic waste with disposable cutlery when out and about. Very handy.
on 2 May 2017
Good sporks. I have 2 now, one for jacket & the other for my EDC bag, so I'm never without
on 6 May 2017
A very nice fork/spoon. It is very light and being made of titanium makes it an interesting object. Ideal for carrying around or keeping in the car.
on 31 May 2017
How can you not give 5 stars to a titanium spork?
on 21 May 2017
Great weight and dual purpose the titanium spawk was everything Wanted apart from storage and I had to ensure the sharp but was well padded! It did puncture my plastic water pouch but that was myy poor packing! Overalll a great piece of kit!
on 18 June 2017
I thought this titanium thing was a bit crazy but this is really lightweight and at the same time strong.
on 11 May 2017
Great product - looks like it will last for ever