1,206
Style Name: Day Cream|Change

on 22 May 2014
My skin is quite soft & causes no irritation to my eyes as most do, but I now have developed dry spots & there has been no sign of firmness or less wrinkles after 4 months of use. I will only carry on with this cream until I find something more suitable for very mature skin which doesn't cause irritation to my eyes.
on 31 December 2012
I love it This is the first time that an item seem to do what it said it would do..... My face firmer and also seem to have given it aglow......I gave a jar to my daughter she is 58 ,, and has seemed to have tighter skin and also seems to have brighter skin ...Both me and my daughter would recommend this product to any one Many thanks.........AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL Bette
on 8 April 2014
I always loved Olay products. Since my 30's, I've started looking for natural products that would give me results. I haven't given up on Olay products, because they are great at hydrating your skin, but the effects are temporary. The Regenerist line works the best and lasts the longest of all the products I have tried, and this cream in particular works well. I use it as a night cream, and started trying other products to use during the day, because I wanted better results that what the Olay gave me. I found another product Bel Essence - Intensive All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment. Reduce the Appearance of Facial Lines and Wrinkles Naturally - 1.5oz - has natural ingredients and when I started using both, that's when I saw real results. The Olay is great as a moisturizer, and the Bel Essence keeps the moisture in my skin. My skin has never been so soft and young looking. The two products together have made a big difference in the fine lines and wrinkles - those small lines are completely gone and the wrinkles are barely there, and make up covers them up. When I look in the mirror, I see my face from 10 years ago. Usually use Bel Essence in the morning, Olay at night, but when I have the time, I use both products - Olay first, then the Bel Essence and let them absorb. I started doing that morning and night when I can, and my skin really saw great results. After a few months, I changed to both creams at night and then use one or the other in the morning and it has kept my skin great. If my skin needs a boost, I go back to twice a day with both, and that takes care of it. This is one skin care routine I'm keeping, my skin has never looked or felt better.
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2012
OK, another one of my reviews, when it comes to make up, face creams, tanning etc I have tried everything.

This cream, thicker than I expected, smells nice, does make your skin feel softer ;@). Does not change the apperance of your skin. Dont buy it if you are expecting miracles but if you want softer fresher glowing lookin skin then yes this cream does that, I like this cream and would buy again and we all know its a name we can trust.

Tip of the day....... When Lee is workin a night shift and my little horror is in bed i fill a bowl with boiling hot water, lean over the bowl with a towel over my head, I steam my face for roughly 5 minutes, dab my face dry then I apply this cream generously to my face and neck before bed, it feels clean and sooooo soft when I get up in the morning. Get into the habit of doing that maybe twice a week and you will notice a big difference, so there you have it...... in a nutshell, Hope this was of some use to you all, take care. Fiona xx. ;@)
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2014
at this moment in time,i like it ,my neck looks a lot better,i think my face is too,who knows what I will be like next week.lol
on 27 November 2013
Takes a lot for me to take stars off, but this cream was not great at all. My skin is dry, yes it drank in the cream, but really the effects were not to be seen. Maybe this is not the one for me, i will keep trying and am happy for those who find this works, but i saw little or no difference and that's me being honest
on 9 June 2016

I started using Olay product (then Ulay) a few decades ago when, as a 20-year old, my Nana said to me that "the time to start looking after your skin is when you are young and not when you are old"!!

Nana was right.

Starting with the pale pink Olay milk, in the plastic bottle at 99p, I have kept to Olay products ever since and have been using this Regenerist 3 Point Moisturiser since it was launched.

I think that, without a doubt, it has kept my skin looking healthy and also helped me knock 10-15 years off of my visual age as I do not appear to have anything like the number of lines on my face that my same-age friends have - and many of them use products that are MUCH MUCH more expensive than my Olay (although the CACI treatments monthly for the past 20-years probably help too!!).

I cannot envisage ever stopping using this products and at £10.99 it is an absolute bargain. I used the AMAZON LINK and bought two pots to get free p&p. I think that buying direct from Amazon must guarantee that it is a genuine product - and it certainly looks and feels as though it is. In Boots and SuperDrug you would pay £29.95 each and even in COSTCO it would cost you nigh on £20 inc VAT - and I'm getting two pots (bar £2) for about the same price.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

on 31 March 2011
I've bought this cream twice from Amazon so it must be pretty good. Always wanted to try it but the £30 price was beyond what I was willing to pay for a cream the would last a month or so. Thanks to Amazon I got it for a fair price and was impressed. Feels nice on the skin. Doesn't leave a greasy film on your face which is important to me as I have a oily T-zone. As for the anti-wrinkle effect...not sure. The main thing is the ingredients in the cream and if it's good quality then it's bound to make a positive difference in the long run. I'll keep using it till I can't buy for the cheaper price and in the mean time I would recommend it.
on 9 January 2011
Looking at all the positive reviews, I was about to buy this product. But first I then entered its ingredient list into the cosmetic safety database of the Environmental Working Group. It gave this cream a score of 7/10 (high hazard), mostly because of the fifth ingredient on the list of ingredients (ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE). This chemical is known to have developmental/reproductive toxicity, neurotoxicity, organ system toxicity (non-reproductive), and contamination concerns (ARSENIC, LEAD, HEAVY METALS). As a result, I won't buy it...
44 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I am always on the hunt for new face creams and eye creams so when I saw this I was delighted as it covers those areas of concern plus your neck so you are making a saving in one pot! It also doubles up as a day and night cream so your bathroom shelves aren't overloaded with pots for this and pots for that.

The smell is gorgeous, the cream itself is light and fluffy and is quickly absorbed and if needs be you can use a thicker layer as a mask.

I have been using this for about 6 months now and I can really see a difference in the contours of my face and can honestly say that this is great value for money and it really works.