Size: 250 G|Change

on 29 November 2009
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250g

This antisepic cream for me is the best on the market, I have tried all of the well known brands for my skin problem, and none of them worked.

It really is superb and so economical in use, you only have to use a very small amount. I recommend this product 100%
TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 4 February 2016
Very handy to have around the house.

Good for all sorts of skin complaints and minor scuffs and bumps.

Quite thick and stiff.

Do compare the price before ordering. Some sellers are selling smaller tubs at higher prices.
on 15 September 2013
I'd never heard of this stuff before I had a baby, and there was a complementary pot of it amongst all the various baby packs you receive. I was ready to slap Vaseline on my baby's bottom just like my mother did....oh how wrong I was. One try of this stuff and I've been hooked ever since. Amazing cream (although the ingredients list is rather intimidating), not only perfect for avoiding and treating nappy rash but also for putting on any other little scrape, spot and bite. I buy tons of the stuff now. Brilliant invention. Even if I have no idea what they've put in it.
on 8 August 2014
Cream is perfect for those little cuts and scratches that you get also good on rashes and as a sun cream the process seem to be as if it is a magic potion as the healing has worked within a couple of days.
on 8 November 2013
buy this. it is wonderful. good for scratches, cuts everything include bum rash, it is an antiseptic healing cream not just for bum rash good for lots of things
This is a great value sized tub. I bought it to help with my excema and it does seem to be helping so far.
on 9 June 2012
It's excellent. It works great not only for the baby but works wonders for adults as well. Cleared a small burn too for my wife.
on 23 August 2011
this is the best product on the market of its type in my opinion and to get it at such a low price was great (I purchased 2 even though one tub will last about 12 months)
Super fast delivery as well.
on 6 November 2012
I use this a few times a week on my spots before I go to sleep, it really dries them out and speeds up the process of healing, great product and very affordable!
on 29 August 2011
THIS MEDICATED CREAM IS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT TO KEEP IN THE BATHROOM CABINET BECAUSE IT CAN BE USED TO SOLVE A MULTITUDE OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS VERY SIMPLY.