Customer reviews

on 7 July 2014
I bought to make almond milk ,the mesh weave is too large and lets too much pulp through not good for the job !!
on 28 February 2014
This is the real deal. The sort of thing your granny had and kept for a lifetime. Well constructed of good quality materials and it does the job really well. You can hang it from a cupboard handle due to the twin hangers which mean you can get it balanced easily. I'm glad I bought this.
on 4 January 2017
Every home should have one of these. Someone suggested a pillowcase. Yeah, well, maybe... But how do you hang it up? How do you aim the drips? This makes it easy. It is my first shot at quince jelly, and I am pleased.
on 7 November 2016
This is an excellent jelly bag. It is roomy and very well made and is sturdy to hang. I would highly recommend this product as it is top of the ramge. It also washes well after use if rubbed with vanish. It is as good as new.
on 21 October 2016
This product is a super jam /jelly bag. I purchased it to strain my Apples for my jelly. Just left it all night to drip away. The next day I made my jelly. I will buy again, when I need to.
on 17 October 2015
Love it. Its tough and can cope with a pan full of apples and rosehips, you just have to find a hook/cupboard door handle to hang it on. When you have finished wash it and hang it out to dry ready for the next time.
on 2 August 2014
Cheap and not fit for purpose. Bag too small, mesh too large, seams too flimsy. Ended up with pulp oozing through the sides and ruining my jelly. I bought two and they were both useless.
on 6 February 2012
This is an amazing product. I use it to produce milk from almonds and i simply put them in blender, and afterwards use the straining bag. It does a very efficient filtering job as well as it is very easy to clean.
on 19 February 2017
Must have second straining bag - - used for slow gin etc works well.
on 15 June 2017