Customer reviews

The Cars of James Bond [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 5 December 2008
I bought this for my 9 year old, who loves cars and James Bond.
However it was not what we expected...minimal pictures or videos of the actual cars...rather a number of rather boring blokes in the pub talking about the cars. I think we only watched 10mins, and then fast forwarded through the rest of the video to check...yup...still same boring blokes talking about the cars.
There may be a market for the DVD (blokes in pubs) but it is not really for the rest of us infantile petrolheads!
Don't buy it...send me an email and you can have mine instead!
on 22 November 2016
This was not that good at all in my opinion. Could have made it a lot better by more detail
on 12 February 2014
If you love James bond and cars its a must have, on time, it's very good to watch over and over again
on 31 December 2012
There is alot of talking about why the cars were used. I was a bit disappointed as thought it would of had more clips of the cars rather than just pictures.
on 29 January 2009
I was very pleased with this DVD & very happy with the seller. It arrived quick & well packed in time for Christmas. Thank you!
on 1 May 2009
My husband being a massive fan of Bond and cars,this dvd done two jobs in one. Well recommended to any Bond fans out there!
VINE VOICEon 30 July 2012
Having brought this on the assumption it would include stuff from the Bond films, nope it don't... As another reviewer pointed out, it's a load of blokes, and people in the street would you believe?!, TALKING about the cars - quite why the 2CV should be there is a mystery only Bond himself may be able to answer, although desperation and the urge to fill this product out springs to mind, but wadda I know?.. No footage from the films as I suspect it may be down to cost in that area, but what you do get is a few clips of the cars in action but NOT the actual cars in the films plus a load of photo's from something called the 007 Magazine or whatever (no, me neither..) but half way through, I too gave up and 'fast forwarded' it and yes, its all the same throughout. Good news and Bad news time: Bad news first - it's now on sale in local branches to us of Poundland for a humble quid and I think that is overpriced at that and the the Good news? - they have loads of 'em!. So if someone has upset you, you can at least afford to get them one of these DVD's for Christmas without breaking the bank.. Right then, Moneypenny: my mission now is to get this DVD to a charity shop as we Only Live Once, it didn't come From Russia With Any Love and Doctor No -it's really a View To A Pill. Regards to EMM.
on 17 November 2012
Very poor DVD. As another reviewer said, very boring, just blokes talking about the cars, no film footage which is what you want to see. My youngest son wanted the DVD as just seen the film. We were both disappointed. Glad I only got it from Poundland! It will be going in the next jumble sale.