Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

on 27 December 2008
I bought a pair of these from Center Parcs back in November 08. I always have cold feet and being a lover of all things purple, I couldn't resist these funky slipper boots!

The box states 'fits up to a size 9'. I'm a size 8 and these fit fine even with thick socks. They are only sold as a one size item so they may be a bit big if you have little feet!

The slipper boots come with two microwaveable wheat bags (scented with strawberry and vanilla). These insert into pockets on the tops of the toes. I haven't yet used the wheat bags in the boots as I've found them to be warm enough to wear them without. Incidently, the wheat bags haven't gone to waste as I swapped them for the unscented wheat bag in my microwavable teddy and use them in him instead!

The boots are made of a fluffy purple/magenta and white fur and are lined with white fleece. The soles are white with those little bobbly rubber grips.
The slipper boots go about 5-6 inches up your ankle and stay in place with elastic, which is great as it stops them slipping down and they are long enough to tuck your PJs into!

The slipper boots are machine washable. I was worried they would 'felt' in the wash but they came out looking the same as they went in.
The boots themselves are not microwaveable but the wheat bags come with full instructions on the labels so no need to keep the box.

I would definitely buy a second pair if these were ever to wear out - which may be sooner than I hope as my sister keeps wearing them!
on 7 March 2017
lovely
on 20 January 2010
these feet warmers realy do work. after trying lots of products its nice to come across something that does what the manufactor says it will. after 45 seconds in the microwave the heat will last approx 2 hours
on 24 December 2008
I bought these for my mom after she had just come out of surgery, to (obviously!) keep her feet warm. Although, as the previous review said, the size isnt stated on the listing, they fitted her and she had (swollen) size 8 feet! The only thing that was a little tight was the elastic around the ankles but we loosened that off no problems. They smell delicious and helped to keep her toes nice and snugg, so a big thumbs up from me :-)
on 30 December 2009
After getting a duck warmer for xmas from my parents, I decided to look on Amazon and see what else Aroma Home made, and then I saw these warmers, so I ordered them and today they arrived and they're so soft! The wheat bags are in pockets on the front of the warmers, so warm them up for 1 minute (Or 1 and a half minute if it's 750w or more) and then put them back in the pockets, and they keep your feet lovely and warm! And they have a lovely smell of strawberry and vanilla :)
on 16 January 2011
I bought them as a gift. They look very snuggly- however, product needs to highlight more about the aroma....The person I bought them for has perfume allergies and we may need to wash them a few times before she can wear them!
on 21 March 2012
amazing.. they are so cool..love the colour and they smell so lovely.. they make feet so warm. a little big though as i am only a size 3
on 31 October 2011
Bought these for the wife as she's always got cold feet and she loves them! Great price and arrived really quickly. Highly recommend.
on 19 May 2010
I bought these for my mum as she always has cold feet!
They are that snug she doesn't always have to heat them up x
They are well worth the money if you are a cold footed person lol!!
on 15 January 2011
I bought this along with the fluffy hot water bottle for my son's girlfriend for Christmas. I had only met her a couple of times so didn't know her very well and thought these both seems like fun gifts. She absolutely loves both items and tells me everytime I see her how great they are. It's only been about 3 weeks but she said they have kept the fragrance and smell really nice. A very good buy. I would recomend as a gift.*****

See one answered question