Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 31 May 2016
I really like these. The very dark green colour of the tablets is a tad disconcerting at first, but you get used to it. There is no particular taste or smell to them, and they're easy to swallow due to the medium size and smooth coating. They have a really great spec and they've helped me through a prolonged period of illness and inactivity.
on 8 January 2014
I get a kinesiologist to muscle-test all my supplements on me, to see which ones I need and don't need / which ones agree with me or not. This one always tests positive. My body likes it. It helps me with a range of things. Higher Nature are a really high quality brand.
on 7 February 2015
A real bargain for multivitamins i have used these for years they are really good glad to find them for sale here.
on 7 May 2015
There is something Fishy going on here - phew !
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2012
these were recommended by a nutritionist over two years ago and I have been taking them ever since, I definitely noticed a change in energy levels, hair and nails are healthier too.
on 24 May 2013
I have been taking this for years - both as this recipe and in its previous format. How does one judge whether it is good or "working"? I don't know, but I shall continue to take it.
on 21 August 2016
I have a medical condition, because of absorption issues I am usually deficient in many vitamins. I have my blood monitored regularly and have noticed a generally positive change since taking these vitamins. My B12 was very low before and I had injections every few weeks, since starting these it's the highest it's been on my record. My iron scores have also been maintained, they usually drop quite low. I was disappointed to see that my Vitamin D had decreased, would have given 5 starts if they had a higher dose of vitamin D, i now have to buy an extra vit d supplement. Also I feel these tablets make you pass urine a bit more often, and it changes the colour, due to the high strength of B Vitamins. Overall these are great, and I have seen real results.
on 14 December 2015
I was taking Boots multivitamins for months and then found out I had a vitamin b deficiency. My sister recommended these numerous times but I thought they were too expensive. I eventually gave in and within days of taking these my lips were no longer cracked and sore and my energy levels are better than ever.
on 25 May 2015
Just like any other Vitamin Tablet really...Good product but will buy from my local health shop next time due to the price.Just adding the fact that yiu have to take 2 tablets whereas there are other better ones, cheaper and where you take only one a day.
on 16 January 2016
best on the market,, we have researched them all.