Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 24 December 2009
I have moved over to solid shampoo bars and soap in the shower and thought I would splash out and try this lovely smelling soap. It is sooo worth the money. Lathers up beautifully with a sponge and very creamy and moisturising. Well worth the money as feels luxurious and I probably would have spent at least as much on shower gel (I reckon would get through around 3 bottles shower gel in time takes to use this bar).
Treat yourself!!
on 30 November 2013
I really liked this soap, but it was very small & very exspensive for what you get, I couldn't get a cheap postage either for some reason which made the thing totally over priced.
on 14 July 2011
I bought this to take on holiday in the hope that its moisturising properties would save me from peeling, and it did. It has a lovely smell and left my skin feeling all silky. Being able to keep the tin for trinkets is an added bonus. Will be buying it again!
on 20 April 2013
I absolutely love this soap. I originally bought it because I'm called Heather, but it's smells beautiful, and the lather is so silky, it leaves my skin feeling really soft. It's quite expensive compared to bog standard soap but worth every penny. This is my fourth tin and it lasts for ages. I now have it on order
on 26 May 2014
I just love these soaps. smells great and lasts along time. It keeps it shape after becoming wet and smells just as good after using it several times. I keep it in tin after use and it leaves your skin soft and smelling clean and fresh. I recommend this product and I would certainly but again. thank you
on 8 February 2014
Don't be fooled by the photo on Amazon it's tiny ,nice tin box ,but it's tinsy vinsy ,it's a surprise for missus ,guess in my giant man hands it looks teeny veeny.enough of butchering the word tiny ,but it's so small,on the other hand it smells lovely.
on 4 December 2010
I purchased this soap item as a "stocking filler" for a relative, named Heather! It is presented in a smart looking little tin and the fragrance is lovely. i thought the little tin might be nice to keep after for bedroom bits and bobs!
on 6 February 2013
I read the other reviews ans was expecting a lot more for the price. No discernible fragrance, soon goes mushy when wet, waste of money.
on 30 January 2014
Lovely quality, creamy soap in a very attractive tin. Bought it for someone called Heather so she can display tin afterwards.
on 6 December 2010
Beautiful product with an elegant and discrete scent that stays on your skin for hours !