on 7 March 2017
This images show the tokens as small silver festive characters/objects. They are not. They are coloured wooden chess pawns. Still a great game, perfect for getting in the festive mood and after the holidays if your are sad its over. The 'chance' and 'community chess' cards are very clever.
on 7 February 2016
Lots of fun and some singing 😀
on 17 November 2012
I was quite disappointed with this game as it states in the description that you get all the character pieces such as santa and scrooge etc, but when it arrived the counters were all small pieces of coloured wood. To say I was let down was an understatement. I bought the game to play with my grandchildren and felt that the christmas element had been somewhat removed by the omission of the character pieces. I sent it back expecting to recieve another one with the promised character pieces only to find my money had been refunded instead without explaination. Truly felt let down.
on 23 December 2012
Bought this as a present for my 9 year old to open pre-Christmas.

We had the idea that we could have a family tradition of playing it every Christmas.

Imagine our disappointment when we opened the box to find horrible plastic tacky figures instead of the advertised lovely metal ones.

I have complained to Amazon as surely this must be against Trading Standards.

Wouldn't have purchased this if I would have known.
on 30 July 2016
Very quickly became a family favourite, rules are the same as normal monopoly but with Christmas themed places such as the reindeer instead of the stations. Much loved by my 6 year old. Recommended to a workmate who brought it and loves it just as much. Fun thing to keep the kids (and big kids) occupied during the holidays
on 30 December 2013
My children are 9 and 7. Neither have played Monopoly before so I thought this might be a great gift from Father Christmas for the three of us. It's been brilliant! We've had a great time playing together and both children have loved spending hours on it! Definitely worth the money!
on 27 November 2012
Bought this for the family, the children picked their characters to play with from the picture on Amazon, and when it arrived the characters were missing and replaced with small coloured wooden pieces, phoned company to be told this is what they come with now, VERY disappointed.
I now have 2 little children who are upset, especially as the Scrooge character had been picked for daddy!!, don't think I would have bought it had I known.
on 7 November 2012
What a great game for lovers of everything Christmassy!!!! Hours of endless fun and Yuletime joy. Great service from supplier too. Can't recommend it highly enough.
on 23 January 2013
After reading some reviews for this game I wasn't sure what to expect. Some have said they were disappointed with the quality of the playing pieces. However, I'm delighted with mine. The playing pieces are metal as described. The board, cards and currency are good quality and the instructions are easy to follow. I would recommend it to anyone. Lots of fun.
on 21 January 2014
The games wonderful, we have a large family and every one of us loved playing it. The pieces are tiny metal figures and are just great for each of our personalities. ( Dad is always Scrooge).
The contents of the game are immaculate and we have had no complaints with them at all.
This is a must for any Christmas fans, we now plan to have this out in the run up to Christmas every year as its got to be a new addition. So much fun for children of all ages and grown ups alike.

See one answered question