TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 May 2016
I have purchased this brand of hayfever tablet in the past at local shops and found they did an okay job so it made sense to buy the same brand again. I do have problems with some types of hayfever tablets so it makes sense to stick with ones that I don't react to. These tablets have never made me drowsy so seem to live up to that claim.
These are designed as 1-a-day tablets to fend off allergies for a whole day. I have found if I am being subjected to an allergen for more than a couple of hours - outside all day on a high pollen day, a day in a house with several dogs or cats etc - that these just aren't strong enough. I have to take a second tablet half way through the day as I start to feel the beginning of a reaction. However, these tablets are ideal for a few hours exposure to an allergen.
Everyone reacts differently to tablets so I can't guarantee that my experience will be the same as someone else's. However, if you are all right with the ingredients then these are worth a try.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 July 2017
I have to say that these tablets didn't really do a lot for me. I bought them as I was suffering with quite severe hay fever during the summer, but unfortunately they didn't stop any of the allergy signs like sneezing or watery eyes. I think that if you have quite severe seasonal allergies that going to your GP and getting something stronger is probably the answer. I guess not bad for the price though.
on 8 June 2017
Ive bought these tablets before and i found that they did work for me in eliminating the misery of hayfever, and they dont leave you feeling drowsy,i would recommend them.
on 3 August 2017
Used these for years as much cheaper than others and they do work.
on 4 November 2017
Good works well
on 20 July 2017
Excellent
on 3 June 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 February 2017
Good product arrived on time thank you