on 22 January 2009
If you are unlucky enough to experience hemorrhoids, you will most likely suffer from horrible itching and soreness, especially when emptying your bowels. These wipes are a must if you suffer from these symptoms, because doctors advise you not to use harsh, dry toilet paper.

They contain aloe and witch hazel, all natural ingredients and feel cool and soothing when used. Also, they are biodegradable and flushable, so are kind to the environment as well as the skin!
on 18 December 2010
This is the second packet I've now brought. Works a treat and relives the itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
on 23 January 2016
Although described as flushable in the description online, on the actual pack it says "not flushable". Very disappointed by this as it was a deciding factor when making my purchase.

Giving it 3 stars as I have not actually used the product yet.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 February 2016
These are all natural, nice and cooling and really work if you suffer from hemorrhoids.

You get 30 of them but i actually cut them in half as i personally found them too big as 1 wipe.

Obviously this way they lasted a lot longer.

It does work and relives itching,soreness and the discomfort caused by hemorrhoids.
on 11 December 2010
For me these are the best of those available in the UK. Most of the others are too wet and need "ringing out" before they can be used, something I'd much rather not have to do, whereas the Prep H wipes are perfect straight from the pack. The pack size also makes it easy to carry with you when necessary.
on 4 August 2013
Good for dry skin conditions and sore bums - cooling and soothing for after toilet use (witch hazel and aloe vera). In my opinion could be a little bigger and thicker (like a flushable baby wipe). Excellent for after childbirth or post-op or if you have the dreaded piles!!
on 3 February 2013
Well after stumbling into my hotel room after a few too many cheeky vimtos ( a rather lively wedding ) i staggered into the bathroom took out my contact lenses and fumbled around for my makeup remover wipes. I woke up the next morning looking into the mirror expecting to see the usual post alcohol grey skin with bleary eyes and wowzers! I had somehow managed to gain taut firm skin overnight! It turns out i had used these preparation h wipes on my face by mistake! I had many compliments over breakfast that morning despite having to drink my tea through a straw and resolved to use these wipes on my face in future - my bottom looked good after using the vitamin E and moonflower makeup remover wipes too!
55 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2013
Bought these solely because of the Amazon reviews. I am glad I did. I had been using the leading-brand moist tissue wipes to deal with a various painflu problematic set of internal piles. But these were much more soothing and gave me the impression that they were helping the situation down there as well!
on 24 July 2016
These are very good, and whilst they don't get rid of the piles, they do sooth and comfort. They are bad ones and big, and there is a lot less bleeding and irritation than when using toilet paper, and there is a definite improved difference using these than ordinary toilet wet wipes. They are strong and a good size, and they don't block the toilet or drains. I have been getting them on subscribe and save for over a year now.
on 20 August 2016
Not great,as you cannot flush them away? So, not sure where I am to throw them, since it also says you can use instead of toilet paper.

That sounds a bit gross?

However, not bad as a final clear up after using toilet paper. Have not been any benefit to my piles.