Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 17 June 2017
Lovely music box,good quality and very good value.A+++
on 23 April 2017
Present
on 27 April 2017
Bought as a christening gift & happy enough with the quality. Suggest the music could be 'the animals went in 2 by 2' in keeping with the Noah theme instead of 'when you wish upon a star'. Overall, happy with the gift.
on 22 July 2017
Lovely toy, well made. Down side- box it came in was ripped and looked liked it had been glued back together. Such a shame as this was a christening gift and this makes it look like it's second hand!
on 27 July 2016
Beautiful little music box, received as a gift for our youngest as a baby, however watch out as the hair on both the lion and the zebra very easily pulls off! We hadn't had it 5 minutes before my 3 year old had pulled out the zebras hair - it came away far too easily, only with the gentlest of tugs. We intend to re glue ours with some stronger glue but it looks a bit fiddly and we haven't found the time yet. Asides from that it is lovely and the music is nice, but just be wary with little ones and the hair.
on 27 October 2011
Oh, i am thrilled with this little music box it is so sweet and a good strong clear sound, i bought it for my 3 year old granddaughter for christmas, she is going to love whatching the two little animal's dance around the platform, and with it being wooden it is quite strong too, it will last for along time and is very colourful. Great product, i would highly recommend.
on 19 April 2012
My daughter is going to love this little musical box!
If I had only discovered your Noah's ark range sooner her whole bedroom would follow suit!
But even now it doesn't, it still fits in perfectly with her little jungle themed room!
And it is very toddler safe since she will grab for the dancing animals and not break the item in doing so!
Very Dinky! Very fast delivery! Very Impressed!
on 17 September 2013
I was so delighted in the music box. It is so pretty, the music sounds
So pretty. I brought this for my grandson as a christening gift. He loves
watching it and dances to the music. It arrived well packaged within 2
days of placing order, will use this seller again.
on 21 May 2013
Not bad. Nicely painted, tune is good although a little shorter version than expected. My main complaint is that the hair on the little animals is unlikely to stand up to being handled by small children for very long and once its all fallen out they will look pretty shabby.
on 7 August 2016
My son absolutely loves this! We got given one as a present after he was born, 2 years on he still asks for it to be played and I've just bought one as a gift for my new baby cousin.

When my son was a baby and crying as soon as we played this he would stop, smile and watch the animals dance. Highly recommend. The seller was great too, faster delivery than expected which was perfect as it was a gift.