Customer reviews

CCS Foot Care Cream Professional 60ml
Size: 60g|Change

on 18 September 2012
I have been using CCS cream for 3 years now - it really is a MUST HAVE for your feet!
I don't know any women who doesn't suffer with hard skin on their feet and in particular cracked heels and on top of everything else it's not always our first priority to look after our feet!! I use this cream professionally and personally with fantastic results, it's easy to apply and massage in and instantly makes your feet feel softer. The cream is not thick and gloopy, like some, and soaks into the skin as opposed to just sitting on top of the skin. For lovely feet all year round, they don't actually need to much maintenance, as long as you're using the right products - all you need is a pumice and a tube of CCS Foot Care cream:

Whilst in the shower or bath, gently pumice your heels and any other particulary dry areas on the foot
On dry feet, massage in a 3 pea sized amounts of CCS Foot Care cream all over the feet, paying particular attention to the heels
Pop on a pair of cotton socks (walk around in them for as long as possible)
Repeat this at least 3 times a week (it only takes 5 mins tops)
Hey presto! Beautfiul feet

CCS Foot Care cream is also great for dry elbows!!!
on 14 February 2015
Summary:
Fantastic item. Really fantastic. Recommended without the slightest questioning. Superb!

Pros:
- Does what it says. No wonder professionals use it every day and recommend it to their clients
- Saw it a few times on high street shops, but quite difficult to get. Only a click away from Amazon.
- Produces great skin on your feet
- Apply, massage into the skin, leave for 10 minutes, get some good cotton socks, sleep - wake up happy!

Negatives:
- Absolutely none.

Final verdict:
Well, well worth the money. Swedish quality. The best for skin care. 1000% recommended. no fail.
on 14 March 2017
This is the best foot care cream I have ever used. Gentle fragrance and gentle and comforting on my feet. Perfect solution to hard, cracked skin. I use mine as a hand cream before bed-time too - perfect ;o)
on 29 June 2017
I got this cream as i had very dry skin on my feet only been using it a few days now i see a big improvement. My dry skin is getting soft as ive tried other dry skin cream to no avail but this is the best its thick has a scent like antiseptic a little bit goes along way will be getting more of this its the best i have tried 5 stars definitely.
on 27 June 2017
Very good quality product at a very good price. Bought this to use on holiday and it kept my feet nice and smooth without being greasy on the skin. First time I've used this brand and would definitely use it again.
on 12 March 2017
I was told it worked like magic but it has taken a while to soften the skin.
on 24 August 2017
Nice foot cream. Happy with product.
on 14 May 2012
I have suffered with cracked heals for a good few years now, tryed many things, purchased this cream used it twice a day for 3 weeks and it really has worked (to my surprise), ive bought a larger tube now and use as maintanance for my feet.
on 27 September 2017
Excellent
on 4 August 2017
I have smooth and soft feet now 😀