Customer reviews

on 12 March 2017
Good score board, easy to use.
on 23 July 2017
Fantastic Product and fast delivery
on 31 May 2013
What a disappointment!!! This is advertised as a card and envelope board. I bought it as I want to make my own envelopes but it DOES NOT include envelope templates. You need to purchase an additional board to do this. If you just want to make cards and boxes it's fine , but no good if, like me you want to make envelopes.
on 31 January 2014
I bought this to replace my battered old one, which has been in use for over 5 years. The measurements are in US format, and therefore different to UK standard card sizes, so still having to struggle on with my old one.
on 8 September 2013
Very fast delivery.
This product can be used by anyone, and is easy to take with you if you a one of the "out of the house" crafters.
I would recommend it to anyone, as it is very easy to understand the instructions.
I
on 17 March 2013
The board was as expected and came with instructions. The only downside is the cost of postage and packing - considering the board itself is very light and the only packaging was a Jiffy bag I think the charge was a bit high.
on 11 December 2015
Did not get m on with this product because I did not understand the different metric,of the USA i give this four star because the product is a good one but not for me.
on 26 October 2013
very sturdy item but I would have liked more instructions on the use of it as I make greeting cards,,hopefully I shall be able to sus it out
on 22 October 2013
This board was a cheaper option to some on the market and although its taken some getting used to I do think its a success
on 25 November 2015
good product at a great price. well wrapped. speedy delivery

See one answered question