TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 February 2017
Ten hours a day in work boots isn't going to leave my feet smelling of roses. But I was tired of leaving wet foot prints on the kitchen floor after taking them off so I thought I'd try these.

I don't think there is a product that can totally eliminate the problem but these do go a way to help. At least there is no smell anymore. I still have to take all my insoles out every-night to dry them though
on 20 September 2017
My partner was adamant that my trail running shoes had to go due to the biohazard of a pong they were emitting but a couple of days with these onboard and no pong. Agree with some other reviews that the size cutting template is a little smaller than the actual shoe size but still happy with the purchase.
on 25 April 2016
Hello fellow sufferers of smelly feet, I would just like to say that Odor-Eaters are an excellent product. They last well and really do reduce the odour in smelly shoes. However what has really worked for me has been using roll-on antiperspirant on the soles of my feet. Sometimes daily, sometimes every two days. Since I started using it I a year ago I have had no problems with stinky shoes or smelly feet. Apparently foot smell just like body odour is caused by bacteria growing on our sweat. Antiperspirants are supposed to temporarily reduce the size of our pores and can even be used to gel to plug pores thus greatly reducing the amount of sweat. For me that has meant no more smelly feet. My old shoes on the other hand are mostly beyond redemption, they just don't get a new dose of bacteria everyday and I have used odor-eaters to make the old stale smell bearable as I'm cheap and don't like throwing stuff away.
on 11 May 2017
As I have already tried them before I know that they are good especially if you put into new trainers, they will stay smelling like new.
on 19 January 2018
They actually work! Got these for my stinky work shoes and I have to wear tights for nine hours a day and tights really make your feet smell. These insoles slotted straight into my shoes after I trimmed the down and stayed in place all day long, no slipping or sliding around my shoe, and best of all, NO SMELL! I will be making sure to pop a pair of these in every pair of work shoes I have from now on! Would definitely buy again.
on 2 July 2017
arrived very quickly - perhaps the sizings on the insoles are a little but on the narrow side for the trainers they were for!
So would advise to cut wider and then try them out first!
on 12 October 2016
Sadly after a couple of weeks of daily use, these just gave up the ghost and started falling apart. Literally like a dry bit of bread, the liners started to crumble and break up, and while you're walking, it makes for an uncomfortable trip to the bus stop.

I can't deny, they definitely made the inside of my boots smell better, but that's not much use if they only last a short time before disintegrating.
on 26 May 2017
really good ,they keep unwanted smells away and last about two months
on 20 August 2017
Do not buy. These are not an original product. The insoles should have arrived in a sealed plastic bag inside the box, but when I received mine they will loose inside the box, which meant that they were absorbing smells / odours from the external environment. Very disappointed that I felt for buying these.
on 2 November 2017
After two weeks of intermittent wear, they have started to visibly degrade, and never changed any foot or shoes odour for the better since putting them in. There must be better out there, as this big brand doesn’t work.

See one answered question