on 13 April 2009
Have been looking around for this type of product since my usual cheaper brand aren't available in UK any more.
Have to say, these gel type insoles are great...very comfortable to wear with a choice of arch height insert...very well worth the money. Wish I'd found them sooner.
on 11 October 2014
Good value for money as they are cheaper than a lot of other arch supports. But there is the usual problem of fitting the whole object into some shoes. I have tried taking the little inserts out of the whole innersole and wedging them inside my socks.
on 24 December 2015
excellent
on 7 June 2009
Purchased as a result of damage to planter muscles, they are really comfortable and my physio thinks they are great!
on 9 October 2012
I bought these for my wife on the basis of Scholl's reputation and other Amazon reviews. The single problem that prohibits further attempts to use these is that the material is a type of rubber which clings to all fabrics and stops socks from sliding into the shoe. It is virtually impossible to actually get the shoe on and even if that is achieved the sock is pulled so tight over the toes that it is impossible to walk. We have considered trimming the rubber but it is so thick that it would produce an uncomfortable step of about 5mm. I have also sprayed it with silicone polish but that didn't work. The only other possible solution could be to try talc but we haven't used that for many years so it's back to the cheap £1.99 inserts which actually work. I am also concerned that the non absorbent impervious material would cause excessive sweating.
I'm giving it 2 stars only because it's a good idea but needs more work.
on 9 November 2009
I was having problems with my knees / ankles when I was running. This did the trick. Because they are gel, they are easy to wash. A little bit of hassle putting them in but once in the right place don't move and are comfortable all day. I would recommend them to anyone.
on 18 July 2010
Tried a few diffrent foot arches with no success, this one is really good though a little uncomfortable till you get use to them but worth buying and well worth the money.
on 16 August 2011
This product is ideal for people with fallen arches like myself and with 3 different size supports you can adjust depending on your needs. They are easy to slip into shoes (bit more difficult in boots as your socks catch on the rubber as you're putting your feet in!) and are washable which is a good point as opposed to the usual fabric insoles. Would recommend.
on 22 June 2009
I have tried very hard to use these, on the back of the box it states "Non- slip grip to stay firmly in place" I only wear a slight heal and despite resorting to blu tack to keep them in place they just move and become very uncomfortable. I would not buy again.
on 18 June 2012
Having looked at a few reviews for this product I was worried about ordering these orthotics. I had made a mistake with some arch supports I ordered previously and did not want to waste more money. However, they do exactly what they say they will. They are supportive, with 3 different inserts for different levels of support. The gel soles are comfortable and, yes, they do stick to your sole, but they don't 'walk' about in your shoe, which is good. Additionally, if you can't fit a full orthotic in sole in your shoe, these will fit, as they only fit into half the shoe. I haven't yet worn them during hot weather, but am very pleased so far, in fact, I bought a second pair!