on 6 January 2018
As a regular chewer of nicotine gum (haven't smoked in 10+ years), I do like to shop around for the best deals when it comes to gum. When you consider this very same product will usually be advertised at £25 and perhaps as a special offer at £20... Amazon usually wins hands down as the cost alternative. Saves me a lot of money each year and for that I have to give it 5 stars on that basis.
One person found this helpful
on 25 March 2018
I found this to be a good product. I was a smoker for 10 or so years..I tried many different techniques to try to quit including patches and going cold turkey, but all to no avail. Then I went for Nicorette. Took a few days to get used to but once that was over I really found that they cured my cravings and I eventually quit because of them. I usually only took it when I was really craving a cigarette and not whenever I wanted gum.
on 26 April 2017
As a reformed ex-smoker, chewing gum is my substitute of choice. Many variations of gum are available in the market but personally I prefer the taste of this product and this combined with a low price makes it just right for me.
One person found this helpful
on 23 March 2018
I consider myself a bit of an expert on quitting smoking, as I've done it many times.
These are my favourite 'go to' when I have to knock the habit on the head, again.
on 24 September 2017
I have acidity problem therefore when I chewed it then I had the severe pain in my stomach. Ergo, I will not recommend it to anyone who is already suffering from minor acidity or related problem.
on 30 August 2017
Excellent product, I gave up smoking completely by using this product. I started with the 4mg as I was a heavy smoker for many years and have moved now to the 2mg.
on 3 August 2015
This gum has a lovely fresh flavour. It doesn't give you a noticeable twang of nicotine as some of the others do and, for me, it's a very pleasant changeover from cigarettes and inhalator. I imagine I'll feel perfectly fine switching from these to a regular gum when I get to that stage.
on 31 March 2014
I have had this item on subscribe and save for a while, sometimes it comes sometimes it doesn't. The subscribe and save part of it is absolute rubbish. It has now changed my subscribe and save order to the original, luckily I noticed this before it was sent so I have now cancelled it. Come on Amazon get your act together and provide what you say you will
on 11 September 2017
Great gum... flavour is good and more importantly it keeps the cravings at bay! Speedy dispatch to boot!
on 31 July 2016
If you want/need to give uo, chew this stuff. I was skeptical as I have had terrible trouble quitting with other nicotine replacement products, but this works for me.