on 18 December 2011
Have been looking for some large silver studs for a long time. Read the reviews and thought for the money I would take a chance. When they arrived they weren't as big as I'd hope, but that was my fault as I thought 8mm were bigger than that. I have to agree with one of the reviews that states that she doesn't believe there all silver. They made my ears itch, and I can wear most metals. So I decided to change the backs which seemed to solve the problem, other wise I would have sent them back. It would be helpful if the seller would state what part of the earring is sterling silver, because not all of the earring is sterling silver that's for sure.
This is an update January 16Th 2012 I have stopped wearing these earrings now, they are not sterling silver and make my ears itch, very disappointing. Will not be purchasing any jewelery from any of the sellers off Amazon again.
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 November 2015
Loved these earrings - just what I wanted. I had been looking for a very simply pair of silver studs for everyday wear, many were very small and some were just too big. I thought I'd give these a go and I'm glad I did because they're the perfect 'Goldilocks' earrings - not too big, not too small, but just right!

They are a simple added hint of silver that's big enough to notice without being too overpowering. Comfortable to wear and I've had no reaction to them either (although I'm not overly sensitive, sometimes cheap earrings can make my ear lobe itchy and a little sore) - but these have been great.

Arrived promptly and well packaged.

Would definitely recommend - and great as a little stocking-filler gift too!
on 1 September 2017
Very plain earrings but a nice size and just what I was looking for. Bought the necklace & pendant to match and its lovely work together.
on 8 October 2015
Perfect! To check size just measure some existing studs that you like - I measured my pearl studs and these are the same. They go perfectly with a gorgeous plain silver ball pendant necklace that I bought from a large chain high street shop that has a directory. Arrived quickly in a presentation box.
on 15 February 2018
The best silver from Tuscany Silver.
on 5 September 2015
Bought as Christmas stocking filler for daughter,couldn't resist at deal price. Think she will love them.
Seem to be well made and good weight obviously not worn yet so cannot comment on durability.
on 12 January 2018
Lovely earrings. So simple but stunning and effective especially is black is worn.
on 27 February 2018
Beautiful
on 15 February 2018
Beautiful
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 17 December 2016
These look very nice for the price can't comment any more as they are a present for someone.