Customer reviews

Size: 44W x 34L|Colour: Khaki|Change

on 1 November 2015
This is just a sizing review, I have been a 32 waist for the last 20 years and if anything have lost a little weight recently. These are very tight at the waist. Can't be bothered with the hassle of returning so will see if they give a little and use a belt. If I was buying again would go for 33 waist and 32 leg as the leg length is fine. Other reviews also give the impression that the waist dimension is tighter than a normal uk fit. Will update the review after a little wear - first impressions are that the material feels very tough - a bit like sail canvas - which is what I wanted, something that withstand cycling to work and would look passable in an office environment. Just hope there is a little give in the waist....
on 31 December 2015
The waist sizes are wrong. I bought a size 34", but it was a 32". In fairness the label does say 34" but judging this pair against all my other trousers and other Dickies (not 874s), it is way off the mark. Maybe they will loosen up after a couple of washes. But if I was to buy again I would go an inch larger. Otherwise they are neat and quite well made.
on 11 July 2017
Good fit, look like quite hard wearing trousers. One down side is they absolutely reek of fishy type smell. I'm assuming it's either part of the finishing process or something to do with the packing processes. Absolutely stinks, gagging when I opened the product. I'll give it a run with the washing machine and see what happens. Otherwise good.
on 13 December 2016
Excellent. So much hassle in the past finding clothes the correct size which don't fall apart and/or shrink. These are sturdy and haven't shrunk even a centimeter in over 30 washes. You might want to invest in a belt though as these only have one of those metal clips like you get on suit trousers instead of a button.
on 7 May 2017
These trousers are smart, hard wearing as the material is thick and true to size. My husband is a delivery driver and needed some hard wearing trousers which looked smart without all the pockets you see on most work trouser so these were perfect! Would definitely recommend.
on 10 May 2017
I took the advice of the reviews of went a size up, and they are a perfect fit. Really sturdy, hard-wearing material. They feel like a solid pair of jeans, but are plain and straight enough to wear at work, and loose and comfortable enough to wear anywhere. Liked them so much I bought another pair in another colour a few days later.
on 3 June 2017
My Son's a skater and these trousers are skater cool, a relative bargain, and robust. Normal jeans can be ruined in one weekend. These are tough enough to withstand general abuse.
on 23 August 2015
Very comfortable and ideal for work where I need to look smart but suit trousers aren't tough enough. A little baggier round the legs than I was expecting but they look and feel fine
on 1 June 2016
Not entirely what I'd hoped. In fact, they were so small I couldn't pull them up, despite having checked sizing prior to ordering. However, they were easy to return. I didn't order a second pair in a different size as I just wasn't sure whether they would fit as I would have probably needed a pair two sizes my usual fit. Just be careful size wise. Looked like very solid wearing trousers though.
on 9 February 2017
Worst trousers I ever purchased. As others have said they fit very high up, on my stomach rather than around the waist, and even then very saggy. Wore them once and felt very uncomfortable, a week later thought I would give them a second try and the zip broke as I was doing them up, actually felt slightly relieved I could just bin them.