on 27 September 2017
Product good and arrived on time
on 2 July 2017
super
on 27 September 2017
I like it!
on 2 February 2015
Wonderful Christmas collections for the whole family to listen to. Made my Christmas 2014 start off merry.
on 22 January 2011
Enjoyed this. All the old classics are there and we played it most of Christmas Day, singing along with familiar old tunes. Every CD collection should have one, even though it might only see daylight for one week a year !
on 14 December 2015
Well pleased Thank you
on 11 December 2013
Really pleased with this album so far haven't heard all of it but what I have heard so far is good.
on 27 November 2008
This cd set is brilliant value for money. All your favourite Christmas classics, and a few you may not have heard. This is the kind of Christmas music I grew up listening to at my grandparents house, sitting around the tree drinking cocoa, and the kind of festive music I'd like my own kids to grow up listening to! Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Wizzard, Slade, Cliff Richards, etc., but they can't hold a candle to likes of Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, and Frank Sinatra. I would recommend this set for anyone who wants an old-fashioned Christmas :)
0Comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2009
Most of of these retro songs are well before my time - but its just terrific! 'Rat Pack' lovers will love this!!! What great value too:) Reminds me of Christmas when I was a kid with old the old movies playing at Christmas time.
on 19 November 2013
Listening to these songs brings back memories of Christmases past 99% songs known by well know singers.snuggling up listening to these in front of big open fire.4 disc set.