Size: 24 x 18 cm (9.5 x 7 inches)|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 November 2015
I bought this in May and already the 'non-stick' has largely unstuck. Now completely useless for the purpose purchased. I had bought 2 items, and the other is perfectly fine. So, quality control issues......
review image
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
When buying this tin I actually didn't realise it was quite so small (my fault for not reading the description properly) but I am happy to report that it is probably the most used current kitchen tray as it is perfect if you are using it for smaller bakes or even heating up single items in the oven.
It is non stick and a really convenient size as it so happens :-) and it is easy to wipe clean and fits in the oven when I have other things in there whereas if you use the bigger trays you use up so much space.
on 19 June 2017
Quality feels good, but like others, I certainly didn't factor in the size, which is my own fault I am sure, but the one that is nearly 2.5 times longer(wider?) is the same price (at the time I purchased). I would have purchased 2 of those if I had properly factored in the size.

Picture attached compared to a standard single oven shelf width. I have some chicken breasts that wouldn't even fit in this!
review image
on 30 October 2016
Okay so I'm yet to try using this, but so far so good. It's heavier than my last tray, a kind of sturdy heavy, makes me think it's not going to warp. the non-stick feels good. All of Master Class' products have been great for me, they haven't failed so far and I don't think this one will either.

Update: Kind of warps out of shape sometimes during cooking, but goes back to being flat after a while. I wouldn't trust it doing a swiss roll or anything.
on 1 April 2017
This feels like a quality item. Very heavy. I have only just started using it so time will tell. The rim is very low would be my only concern. Not ideal for baking higher items with open sides, more suited to low profile products.
on 27 May 2017
They really are small but perfectly formed! They'll be useful for something, definitely. Originally, I was looking for something about 6" x 6" but there doesn't seem to be anything that fits the bill.
on 29 November 2016
Double check the dimensions of this because it is very small... I find it perfect for fish fingers or sausages when I'm just cooking for one. The non stick is still going strong, good as the day I bought it 6 months on.
on 17 March 2017
Second one I've bought. Was disappointed at first because whilst it is exactly the size it says it is, it is smaller than I'd imagined. However, I was surprised at how useful its been.
on 5 June 2017
This looks pricey, but it's a really good quality, heavy tray, so much better that the cheaper ones with quickly failing coating. Delight to use.
on 6 May 2017
It's great for cooking foods, without having to use a larger pan to wash up and easy to clean, as non-stick. Compact to store in a cupboard.