on 9 April 2017
arrived promptly Not quite as good as I thought it would be but have only listened to some of it
on 1 October 2017
Amazingly good. So refreshing to hear different songs/music styles. My daughters nearly 2 yrs old & loves this. we spend a lot of time dancing to this. Lots of fun times.
on 18 September 2015
love this! as said by others.. its different ,its catchy, upbeat and you do sing Miss mouse to yourself. I wish there were more in the collection. My 5yr loves it and my baby gets excited and claps her wee hands when the cd starts. I think "misled" review must have listened to something else?
on 5 July 2009
My daughter loves this CD and the reggae-style bathtime song has her in fits of laughter ever time she listens to it! Zootopia contains a great mix of genres and songs which have an educational message and that are catchy, fun and easy on the adult ear too - before you know it you're all singing along. The standard of production is great too. I'd really recommend it, it's a nice alternative to nursery rhymes, a great find!
on 28 October 2008
I feel that I must spread the word about the great childrens music cd that is Zootopia.
We recently purchased it for my little girls 1st birthday and we were absolutely delighted with it.Wonderful melodies and words will have your kids absolutely loving this,grown ups you may even find yourself tapping along to the wonderfuly named 'Mama Crocs toothbrushing Blues'
Also 5 soothing lullabies close the cd to make this a beautiful and inspiring musical experience for the little ones,our little girl falls asleep to 'Little Bunny's Midday Nap' every night.
This is a must buy so go buy it now,you wont be dissapointed !
on 7 November 2008
Zootopia is a genuinely great CD for children that even adults will enjoy. It contains no annoying songs and they are written and recorded by professional singer/songwriter, Sally Stapleton who has sung on recordings or in live performances for the likes of Duran Duran, Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, Petula Clark, ITV and BBC Radio. I have to admit it does make you walk around humming it to yourself as it is full of songs are that catchy and entertaining. She has included a lot of different genres of music on the CD such as reggae, jazz, gospel, calypso, country, 80's pop, ska and lullaby.

The songs are excellent for the car as it encourages singing to keep both you and your child thoroughly entertained. You can also discuss and do the actions with the child along with what animals are singing about such as going shopping,bathing,dancing,brushing teeth and before they know it the usual boring car journey is over .Another great thing about the cd is that all the songs are sung as animal characters. The CD has a lot of different uses because there is singing, dancing, you can have discussion, bedtime lullaby, teaching children different animals.It incorporates making things often found boring to children more appealing as their favorite characters are enjoying doing the same activities.

Sally really has put a lot of her time and effort into making the perfect CD that will keep both children and parents happy and it's a formula that really works. It's one CD I would definitely recommend.
on 25 June 2009
This is an exceptionally wonderful CD. One that will appeal to babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike!

The sleeve is attractive and bright and will appeal to young children. The poster on the back of the sleeve is a lovely idea and can be displayed in the kitchen, nursery or any room you play the cd in. It is a nice size. I like the fun content of the CD but also the everyday things a toddler can easily relate to. The Croc's toothbrushing song has been played over and over again since my little girl has been brushing her teeth. She also requests this song throughout the day. Bath time is brought to life with the hippo's song. The rhythm of the songs is great and makes mum and daughter dance and sing!!
The quality is superb and the songs are sung at a nice pace. My daughter can remember some of the words and sings when she is playing. A sign of good music. The CD is just what it says on the sleeve- educational and fun. We intend to visit the zoo and will be playing this CD in the car on the way. It is also nice to play the songs before or after reading a book about one of the animals - fictional or factual. It would be a great baby gift, birthday gift and also a lovely gift for a teacher to read to his/her class. I will be purchasing more of these for baby and Christmas gifts this year. My little girl and I have had so much fun together due to this CD. We have laughed, danced and sung together. Music and memories to be enjoyed and cherished.
on 22 February 2009
Zootopia - children's songs
This collection of children's songs stands out from the rest in its educational content , high quality musical production and more importantly the fun which it gives to our young children. It deserves to be a huge success. It keeps all our young children entertained at home and on journeys and is great fun for us to join in with. I would recommend this to anyone looking for high quality,good fun and educational music for young children.
on 6 May 2009
This is a lovely little find, I was so bored with my son's current music collection I wanted something a bit different to inspire us. This is lovely. We can sing and dance and clap to the rhythm. On the downside I have to admit the lullabies are not our thing but they might work for babies.
on 25 September 2008
We got this CD from a friend in the UK. The songs are very catchy and our kids (age 5 and 8) were singing them themselves after one listening.
Now they love to listen to the CD and sing along in the car and at home.
There are lots of musical genres evident in the different songs and the lyrics are quite humorous even for the adults.
The content is refreshingly new compared to most boring children's music CDs.
I would recommend it.