Hier klicken Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 9 October 2014
Fantastic video training for anyone who is interested in body language. There is something for everyone here but don't be put off by the fact that it was filmed a while ago. If you are watching this and have a genuine interest in body language you will have a goldmine of information at your fingertips. I've read several books, and been particularly interested in this topic for a while and I've not yet found anything that surpasses this in terms of good quality content that you can learn instantly and put into use quickly if you so desire. The fact that it's in video form means that you can watch and learn much easier than if you were just reading it in a book. If you're paying attention to what Robert is saying and take notes you will learn a lot of secrets that I've not seen anywhere else as of yet.
on 22 February 2014
The presenter has the characteristics of a sales person, which is normal as he was a sales person, however it is the content which is important as we are all different. Whilst many of the examples he uses are from books that I've already read, it's much easier to remember things when you watch and listen to someone, rather than just reading text.

There aren't many body language DVD's on the market, and whilst maybe 4 hrs of the DVD weren't that useful to me, (group exercises, etc) the other 6 hours were useful so worth buying, in my view.

Even if you have read a number of books like me and you hear the same examples, it does re-inforce what you have learnt and probably forgot :-)

Concerning the sound which everyone seems to have commented on, it's not that bad, it's recorded with a home video camera, but it's a seminar, not a professional production. If you want glittery menus, etc, then you won't get it, but if you want to listen to a 2 day seminar for a fraction of the price that you would normally pay, then this is a good purchase.
on 7 January 2012
In my quest for studying bodylanguage I used number of programs. To name few, Kevin Hogan, Allan Pease etc.
Most of the programs teach some basic things and give a false impression that You know it!!!
But when I tried to apply those concepts in real life..it simply did not work.

This program by Robert Phipps is differnt.
It is by far the only program that I know is so much in-depth with lot of details.
I can say it is the best and the most practical program available on market on Bodylanguage.

It is really cheap compared to the other programs (don't forget, it is 10 DVD sets with 3.3 GB of material )
I strongly recommend it to anyone who really want to study the art of Bodylanguage but can not afford to go those expensive c classes and seminars.
One person found this helpful
on 15 October 2010
Robert Phipps shows you how to get results in real situations with his Body Language training. There is so "body language" information around to put people in boxes just to have cute interpretations on others, leaving out that you are part of the system when you interact with others.

I recommend Robert Phipps DVD set as essential for anybody wishing to understand dynamic body language in dynamic situations.
on 4 August 2010
Extremely interesting and informative - everything you could possibly want to know about the non verbal information we continually leak to anyone able to read it! Well worth purchasing.
on 3 August 2010
a well informed presentation of what you need to know and will help you make the most of opportunities in your life that have just passed you by in the past . put to use some of the ideas you see into action and see how different the world seems.
well done Robert.
on 3 August 2010
I had seen robert on tv beforeit was clear then that he was a man that knew his stuff. I then watched this dvd and they dont mess around with fancy looking edits and menu's its just straight to business, as after all we buy these kind of products for their content, not for the pretty pictures. And robert delivers, disc after disc after disc, i cannot explain how much this dvd set has aided my work as a therapist and mentalist, you can buy all the books in the world it doesnt compare to seeing it in action!! i would say you are getting a real bargain here as the information thats given by Robert is worth 10 times the asking price!
5 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 August 2010
Robert is very very good at what he does. Having been
on one of his courses and found not only that he is a Master
he is a very genuine person who loves his subject.
The DVDs are so easy to learn and will certainly enhance
your knowledge of Body Language.
I recommend these DVDS to everyone who wants to learn
One person found this helpful
on 3 August 2010
Thank you Robert for yet another product that got me thinking ---and practising !!
Informative and amusing---and if you can get me to smile !!
on 3 August 2010
The problem with people is that they can get good at being deceptive, lying and being incongruent.

That's the reason why I purchased this dvd set. I watched waited and expected to become a jedi of body language over the course of ten or so hours, however that was not the case.

I emailed Robert and he asked how things were progressing and explained to me that identifying different behaviour is the key and then researching it by going back over the correct section of the dvd.

From using that mindset I have had the weirdest and most wonderful experiences of increasing rapport with people to quickly deciding that people are not genuine and are after something for themselves. But what is spooky is that these experiences happen and it is only as I look back at the interaction I can see what has taken place.

When you watch the dvd you watch Robert on the screen and it can be boring at times, your subconscious mind however is also taking in the information and this is how I feel able to use the information contained on this disc. I don't think about what I'm doing I just act naturally and it creates a powerful message when you directly ask someone why they are lying to you because of something you have observed in their behaviour.

So excellent product, it isn't fancy, but it is 100 times better than reading the other 5 books I have on the subject and there are some class demo's to help. Don't try and consciously learn the skills just sit back watch, have fun and take it in. When you need to come back and reference the areas that you feel are important.

What you are learning is a skill just like learning other languages but you will find is 90% of the time you know what the body language signals are, you just did not realise it. Oh and everybody does it!
2 people found this helpful