Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 April 2009
Was a bit apprehensive about the dimensions given in product details so took a flyer.
This bag is just the ticket- compact and holds everything; gives me confidence that the contents are well protected. Contents being: Nikon D40 with kit lens attached plus 55-200 zoom (excellent value Nikon with VR from Amazon), remote, 3 filters pack, spare battery, and a little bit of room to spare. Didn't think that it would be possible, but this is a manageable studio on the move for the gifted amateur; forget about a golfing trolley.
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 July 2009
This bag is ideal for carrying my Nikon D5000 & 2 lenses in. I find it nice & easy to carry either by the handle or the strap over the shoulder.
In my bag is the camera body along with one lens of 18mm-55mm & another of 55-200mm. These fit perfectly & prove this is an ideal size and good design.Very cheap in price.
on 28 June 2009
This bag is ideal for carrying my Nikon D60 & 2 lenses in. I find it nice & easy to carry either by the handle or the strap over the shoulder.
In my bag is the camera body along with one lens of 18mm-55mm & another of 55-200mm. These fit perfectly & prove this is an ideal size.
on 4 March 2010
It is great for daily use. advantages of protecting camera. Ergonomic design suits to carry cables and charger.
Not big but if you want to put it into back bag.In my bag is the camera body along with one lens of 70-300mm Battery & Flash. this is an ideal size and good design.Very cheap in price. Quick delivery too.
on 20 June 2009
Purcased it for my Nikon D90. It only just - and I mean only just - fits in with a 28-70mm lens and battery pack attached. A better buy would be one of the Lowepro bags
on 19 February 2009
It is great for daily use.
It might seem bulky but it has its advantages of protecting camera.
Ergonomic design suits to carry cables and charger.
Not great if you want to put it into back bag.
on 15 January 2010
I was looking for a case for my partner's Nikon D40 that was inexpensive as I had already spent fortunes on him. I was slightly worried that the product might look cheap but I was pleasantly suprised when it arrived. It appears very sturdy for the money and he managed to fit the camera and 2 lenses in it, no problems. Happiness all round. Hope you find this helpful.
on 8 October 2010
Purchased this for my Nikon D5000 and a 55 to 200 lens.The camera and lens fit perfectly.The zipped pocket at the front will hold spare battery and any small items you need to carry.Bag looks well made and seems a bargain for the price considering what other firms are charging.Would have been even a better bargain if p/p was a bit cheaper!!!
on 22 August 2010
I have a Nikon D5000 and this bag holds it well plus a few essentials. A great price but if you need to take extra kit like lens you will need a bigger bag.
on 7 June 2011
Very pleased with the bag, I have been able to fit in my Nikon D40 with attached lens, a spare lens both of these in the main compartment. I have found the side pockets fits the power cable the one side (tried in the front and was straining the zip a little) and my pack of three filters on the other. In the front zip pocket I have the box part of the charger and the cable which connects to the tv / video (I think - still exploring my D40!)

All in all I couldn't be happier with the bag. It comes with an adjustable sturdy shoulder strap which you can clip on or just use the little handle. I'm tall but can adjust so it hangs at my waist. It is a perfect little compact bag to carry your camera and a few pieces around safely. Attending the photomartathon at the weekend so it'll have it's first outing! Buy it!