on 8 May 2017
I have scalp psoriasis. This shampoo helps keep the flaking and itching away. It works very well would highly recommend.
on 27 April 2017
Was unsure if it was going to be suitable as my scalp was so itchy and sore. Read the reviews and plucked up the courage to try it. Used first time and I couldn't believe how my hair and scalp felt. Instant relief .Does have a quite a strong smell of tar but that didn't bother me. Instant relief at last from one use.
on 16 March 2017
I remember using this as a kid, and had completely forgot about it. Rediscovered it recently and still very happy with the final results.
on 3 September 2017
This stuff works like magic. I use it three times a week to keep my skin issues away and it's a lovely alternative to the more expensive stuff out there. That said, for 250ml, I still think they are pushing the price a bit too high, but again, because I use it only three times a week, it tends to last a bit longer. For me, if something works and continues to do what it says it will do, then I will pay to use it.
on 8 September 2017
Red, flaky, itchy, patchy, bloody- that's how my scalp is usually. I was close to going to the doctors when i gave this a go. After the first wash, i noticed i wasn't itching anymore and the flaky patches by my ears after washing with ANY shampoo, had disappeared. I used with a shampoo massager and it worked wonders. First time in absolute months i am not self concious about flakes!!!
on 3 April 2016
Bought this on dermatologist recommendation for seborrhoea can dermatitis - and it works, noticed a difference in my husbands scalp after a couple of uses.
on 11 July 2017
Very good for psoriasis of the scalp. Works. I use every other day alongside peppermint shampoo.
on 26 March 2017
good for psoriasis sufferers
on 8 September 2017
My hubby has a skin condition which effects his scalp too, this stuff helps a lot, does smell a bit like tar but once the hair is dry it's no issue at all, makes the hair nice and soft and keeps the scalp moisturised and calm
on 3 June 2017
This is a game changer, i've tried a lot of different products to combat dandruff but this is top quality. Its the best on the market. A must buy if you're suffering from dandruff.