on 9 December 2013
Works exactly for what I need it for, I use it for switching my audio from my Xbox 360 and Xbox One and it works amazing. Built quality is a little poor but you get what you pay for.
on 13 August 2014
does what it says on the tin, at the moment i have my Xbox 360 & Xbox one hooked up to my Astro A40's and with a simple switch i can easily hear everything crystal clear
on 3 July 2013
Bought this to connect a PS3 and Sky+ HD Box up to my home theatre kit. With the 3 cables I had purchased (BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable), each worked perfectly fine when connected directly between source and theatre kit.

However, when the Switcher was introducer, no sound was heard from either device. Changed all the leads around to cover every permutation possible, but alas no sound whatsoever. Each cable did display the red beam at the end, but I guess the signal was just not strong enough for my theatre kit to use.

This was the 2nd of these items I had purchased (the 1st didn't work either), but I was hoping that a difference batch from a different supplier would reap rewards. Alas, I was one of the unlucky ones.
on 23 December 2013
It does what it promises, didn't notice any quality decrease. Shifting is very easy. The cable connection seems to be a bit awkward.
on 31 January 2015
Does what it says it should.
on 18 December 2011
I purchased this item to connect a Sony Bluray and Sky HD+ to a Meridian DAC.

Both devices work perfectly when connected directly to the DAC.

When connected via the Cable Mountain switch, the Sony worked fine, but the signal from the Sky box drops in and out.

I get the same results via each of the switches three input ports and I have swapped the cables between the Sony & Sky boxes to ensure that the problem is not cable related. The results are consistent whatever combination is used.

Other reviewers have had success with SKY HD output, so I can't offer any explanation for these mixed results.

The switch clearly works and I can only surmise that the signal integrity fails on random devices when the switch is introduced into the loop. So, will it work for you? The only way to know is to try the switch in your system.

Please post a reply if you have had success in resolving this problem or have any suggestions of things to try.
on 23 August 2014
works very well good price
on 3 September 2014
Great item, does the job!
on 30 October 2016
Works well good product
on 2 June 2012
after buying a different type of switcher (that didn't work at all!) i thought i'd give this one a try.Wish i hadn't bothered!! it worked on & off for a couple of weeks then gave up altogether.all cables are sound so i know it's the switcher.Save yourself some time & hassle. Don't Bother.