Customer reviews

Teletubbies - Time for Teletubbies [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 4 October 2017
cant beat the original teletubbies.
on 4 August 2017
Really good liked I remembered
on 8 June 2009
I bought this for my granddaughter age 2 (who lives in Spain without satellite tv) She sits mesmerised by this DVD and one has to rewind the sections of children cleaning their teeth and washing dishes again and again. I have now ordered three more teletubbies DVD's
on 16 June 2010
Great DVD for babies, the picture quality isn't very good and the Teletubbies drive me nuts but my little girl loves them!
on 15 October 2009
Bought this for my little ones - a bit too babyish for my 5 year old however my 3year old and 21 months old little boys seem to really enjoy it! Good price too!! Would certainly recommend for the 1-3 year old age group!!
on 7 December 2010
My 19 month daughter loves this DVD. I bought it for her as she had seen it once or twice on TV. She now runs in the bedroom turns the TV on and points until she gets her fix. It may be a 2 minute viewing or the entire DVD either way she enjoys every second of it :)
on 21 December 2011
A great DVD for a great price. My almost 2 year old discovered Teletubbies from CBeebies and so I thought I would get him a DVD. He LOVES it! He goes to the DVD case every morning and wanders around with it. He just loves looking at the pictures and even more so, watching the DVD (which we have to limit ;) My husband has put some of the DVD on my iPhone so whenever we are out and about and my little boy gets really bored, I just get out the Teletubbies and we have silence (which is not usual!) It has been a real life saver, especially waiting at a long checkout line or waiting in the Doctors surgery. He is completly mesmorized by the Teletubbies and I would recommend this DVD to any other Teletubbies fans! I'll be looking out for others.
on 28 December 2009
Bought this DVD for my 17 month old nephew and he is mesmerised! My 2 year old also sat still and watched it
on 23 November 2010
Our one-year-old enjoys it. But our main complaint is that you have to sit through a full two minute ad for other BBC videos at the beginning. You cannot fast forward through this and a one-year-old quickly loses interest before the Teletubbies even come on.
on 30 June 2009
My 18month old daughter absolutely loves this DVD. It has gripped her like no other children's programme has so far. She sings the song and constantly asks for "Dipsy." A real winner when you want a quiet half an hour.