on 3 April 2015
This is quite a big laptop riser and does take up a bit of space, but does exactly what I wanted it for. You really do need to have a separate keyboard and mouse as you cannot use the laptop trackpad when in the riser, and the angle makes it difficult to type. It works for me though as I wanted it for this reason.
on 17 August 2017
Feet are a little unsteady, but I think it will be fine. I don't have the technological skills to connect my laptop to my desktop and monitor to give me two computer screens, but once I've figured it out I'm sure it'll be fine.
on 26 April 2017
Great product that does as it says. Love the USB hub that sits at the back. The only reason I gave it four stars is for the poor system in place to lift up the riser, whereby rubber feet fit inside the three legs, which isn't very sturdy when, as in my case, you need to only lift the front two legs.
on 27 September 2017
used a dock with laptop and second screen- happy with that
on 26 April 2017
Ypu mereed top have a separate mouse as the bottom part covers the pad
on 8 July 2017
You cannot use the laptop mouse pad with this!
on 26 April 2017
thats not what i was looking for
on 17 September 2010
I got one of these for a 15" MacBook Pro and haven't regretted it. It looks good, the desktop footprint is small, I find the height spot on and the built in USB hub is very handy. It also feels very sturdy and stable, which is reassuring if your laptop is expensive.

It's lucky I find the height agreeable because it is hardly adjustable. You get two sets of rubber feet that each add about 1cm to the height of your screen. But the option of using the lowest adjustment doesn't appeal since it leaves the hard plastic of the riser itself in contact with your desk, with all the sliding and noisy possibilities that entails. So if, like me, you always keep at least one set of feet in place you're left with 1cm of height adjustment, which is hardly worth mentioning.

Other drawbacks include the fact that the Fellowes riser appears to have been designed with brick-like 80's laptops in mind, since the gap between the transparent front cover and the back section on which the laptop rests is 4cm deep! Don't forget that your laptop is open when on the riser, so this leaves a yawning gap (about 3cm in my case) that the laptop is free to move around in. This is probably the biggest complaint I have about this riser.

Other niggles? Well, though it is nice the have a supplied USB hub, it would have been better to have a powered hub that could support things like portable external hard drives. With the one supplied you should only hope to be able to plug in things like keyboards and mice before it overloads. But that is probably what it is there for, making unplugging your laptop more painless at the end of the day, but it does limit your options.

I'm also undecided about the front "pocket". Using a Mac (without a MagicMouse) I would like to have access to the touchpad while the machine is in the riser, but the pocket blocks this, somewhat unnecessarily. However, because it is there I have found myself chucking little odds and ends (like USB keys) into it, which is actually very practical. Worth losing the touchpad for? Quite possibly. There's also stowage space available under the riser, which is also handy.

All-in-all, despite some of the design issues, I'm very happy with my choice and heartily recommend this great looking stand.
****1/2
on 30 April 2017
I only have a small work desk so the is really helps with the space
on 6 January 2011
This stands makes all the difference using laptop for long periods of time, It brings the screen to a comfortable working height so there is no neck strain, Great product.