Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£74.99+ £1.26 shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 November 2008
I had not got into Greys Anatomy on TV, I work abroad and travel a lot and had seen occasional episodes on satellite in various countries, and some episodes over and over. I could never figure out the chronology and relationships. SO I bought this box-set and decided to watch the entire set over a period of weeks.
I am half-way through series 2, and loving it. How can USA make things like Greys Anatomy, Becker, House and still turn out Bold and the Beautiful?
Anyway, the casting and dynamics betwen the characters are great, and Chandra Wilson - well, I just cant imagine anyone else in the role of the Nazi. It just would not be the same without her.
I am so into it now, AND it has some of the hottest women on screen - dressed as doctors!!!!!!! :-)
on 11 September 2008
I was not a 100% sure if this set was English, a lot of the detail that came over e-mail was in German, likely just down to the seller I selected. Pleased to say all of it is in English! Great value.
on 13 October 2008
i have watch all of the dvd's in this box set now and they are brill and it plays in many different languages including english which is grate but on the box and cases there is no english so it can sometimes be a bit of a gessing game on what dvd is next but the bonus's on the dvds are grate and the unaired parts are even better so i think this was a grate buy
thanks for your time and i hope this review helps in someway or another
on 23 February 2009
This is a brilliant box set following the lives of the interns of Seattle Grace Hospital. I started watching the series from the middle of Season 3 and became so hooked I had to buy the box set to watch it from the very beginning! I eagerly await Season 4 coming out in the UK!
on 28 February 2009
For fans of Grey's Anatomy this is the perfect treat. Totally addictive and thoroughly enjoyable.