Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 22 June 2010
I was clued on to this by my painfully trendy hairdresser. Mostly his conversation is so fashionable that I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about, I have a child, fashion stopped four years ago.
However, for some reason his description of this filtered through my usual cloud of bemusement and when I used it I was very pleasantly surprised. It works well, holds your hair in place, smells pleasantly faintly herbal and more importantly washes out completely and easily in the shower.
As a plus point it is very discreet in use, no looking like a Studio Line model (if you recognise the reference you are old enough to appreciate my opinion).

If you want to look like an emo or a skate punk, avoid this. If you're an adult who's after neat hair, give it a go.
on 25 June 2014
This is the first anti frizz product that has actually worked without leaving my hair lank and greasy looking.
You only need to use a small amount so it does go a long way. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on 19 October 2011
I've been using EasyRider for years...best product I've found ever for curly hair - keeps curls together without being sticky or greasy. Arrived within a couple of days from the retailer...if you've got curly hair - try it!
on 24 April 2014
Murphy's products do actually work when used properly - check the website for styling tips. Perhaps this is why everything else doesn't work, because this one is so expensive I guess they have less reason to make it crap.
on 30 April 2012
Love this stuff - thought I'd give something else a try but have now binned that to return to this product. Easy to use and effects last all day. My hair can look dry even if I use oily products but this gives the ends a nice sheen and finish.
on 5 August 2013
I like it very much and have been using it for years. It doesn't make the hair too sticky, but adds texture to my short hair style. I think it is too expensive, but I haven't yet found anything as good at a cheaper price
on 9 January 2014
I am male & have long, neck length hair & this is a great product for me. It smell lovely & really does take the frizziness out of my hair, love it :)
on 5 March 2016
Lovely product- not all hard and tacky like cheaper products. It also smells quite delicious.
Subtle hold, and excellent for de-frizzing hair. I shall buy more- but this tub is lasting ages. So good value in the long run.
on 7 May 2015
Wow, what a fantastic product. My girlfriend got me this for a x-mas stocking gift. I've been looking for something that does not leave your hair feeling greasy, a more natural hold/style, & this ticks all the boxs for me.
on 14 January 2016
Different smell and colour to the product I have bought from Kevin Murphy directly. Not sure why, but it certainly was not as good.

See one answered question